• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

The Anime Thread

Whaaat, I hadn't even heard of that. Might have to change my weekend plans and get a group together for it!

Yep, it's called My Hero Academia: Heroes Rising and it's a limited time showing. Only once per day for less than a week in my local theater.

^
Hm I see, that's what my local theater did with the Violet Evergarden movie last week—unfortunately I had to miss that one *sighs*

I wish I had someone to see the MHA movie with but none of my friends who watch live nearby ;-; hopefully it?ll still in theaters for a while here

I just started watching My Roommate is a Cat and it's so funny! The english dub is really good and has made me laugh by the main guy's and the cat's vocal performance. I'm only two eps in and I'm loving it! I hope it stays this way!

^
One of my favorites from last year—definitely think it keeps up its quality throughout the season!

Have you seen “How to raise a mummy”? If you haven’t, it’s similarly cute and I’d really recommend it :3

Last edited:
^
One of my favorites from last year—definitely think it keeps up its quality throughout the season!

Have you seen “How to raise a mummy”? If you haven’t, it’s similarly cute and I’d really recommend it :3

Ahhh thank you!! I added that to my list! It looks super cute!!

I totally didn't just cry in ep 3. I didn't see that coming bahaha.

I'd like to watch something from the 90's I haven't seen. All i can think of are low effort hack jobs, edited for kids, like Mon Colle Knights, Flint the Time Detective, and Medabots. Not sure what Fighting Foodons was.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Pretty sure this was before 4kids One Piece.

so I’m finally going to start two of the biggest classics I somehow haven’t watched yet - should I watch Cowboy Bebop or Death Note first?

anybody like kuroko no basket? i'm re-watching it for the 10th time because i can't seem to find anything that grabs me as all the ones i got into have ended now and knb is just amazing. any one have any recommends? i love ones that have killer music,or are about music, lots of comedy/friendship, feel good stuff, and just all kinds of happy feels or just random fun. i highly enjoy things that make me laugh until i can't breath like ghost stories did well...it still dose but ya know or happy cry.

Black Clover S3E21

An all new episode of Black Clover, episode 123, released earlier!???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
It was basically just a recap episode showing everything that has happened in the last 500 years from Nero?s/Secre?s perspective. Definitely looking forward to the coming episodes!

anybody like kuroko no basket? i'm re-watching it for the 10th time because i can't seem to find anything that grabs me as all the ones i got into have ended now and knb is just amazing. any one have any recommends? i love ones that have killer music,or are about music, lots of comedy/friendship, feel good stuff, and just all kinds of happy feels or just random fun. i highly enjoy things that make me laugh until i can't breath like ghost stories did well...it still dose but ya know or happy cry.

watch haikyu p l e a se

I like the music in Food Wars. I keep bring that title up along with Uta no Prince Sama, a male idol show.

watch haikyu p l e a se

oh i will. i normally see alot of haikyu fans hate on knb but i'm more than happy to watch it because it's two very different sports.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I like the music in Food Wars. I keep bring that title up along with Uta no Prince Sama, a male idol show.

i finished uta no prince sama (don't judge me...guys can watch it too.) i've heard people hype food wars but idk....is the plot/story good?

This is exactly how I felt when I was talking about Chihayafuru the other day:

(God I love ProZD xD)

oh i will. i normally see alot of haikyu fans hate on knb but i'm more than happy to watch it because it's two very different sports.

- - - Post Merge - - -

i finished uta no prince sama (don't judge me...guys can watch it too.) i've heard people hype food wars but idk....is the plot/story good?

It's a food themed battle shonen, but it's paced well. I'm watching a professional chef critique it for accuracy and such, he likes it, as well as a writer in his comment section.

It's a food themed battle shonen, but it's paced well. I'm watching a professional chef critique it for accuracy and such, he likes it, as well as a writer in his comment section.

dang count me in then =). i was just iffy at first because i've been tricked before.

Back