• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

The Anime Thread

Black Clover S3E23

An all new episode of Black Clover, episode 125, released earlier!???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????-
With the Clover Kingdom being rebuilt, the Black Bulls headed back to base... except it needed to be rebuilt. While Henry was working on compiling their requests into a new base, the Black Bulls had to hunt for Captain Yami?s magical beasts since they ran into the forest when the base was destroyed. It looked like the Black Bulls were being taken out one by one, but really the magical beasts were just licking them to death. The new base was built, but Captain Yami said it was too much so they went back to their old base design. Now they?ll all continue their research on the devils. Such a heartwarming episode! Definitely looking forward to the coming episodes!

This was in the current vid shuffle.

That brings back memories. It's been forever since I watched Robot Carnival.

Tonight I finished watching Delinquent (Yankee) Hamsters. It was a cute show that didn't take take itself too seriously. The short episodes were easy to fit in when I had a little free time. It was a fun watch.

My Hero Academia S4E22

An all new episode of My Hero Academia, episode 85, released yesterday!——————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————
The school festival was set to start, but Midoriya was still fighting Gentle Criminal. Midoriya cornered Gentle Criminal and La Brava, but La Brava’s quirk Love powered up Gentle Criminal and made him a good opponent for Midoriya. Midoriya defeated him though with a Shoot Style St. Louis smash and Gentle Criminal admitted defeat and turned himself in. Now the school festival is about to start as Midoriya will have to rush over there. Definitely looking forward to the coming episodes!
Next time on My Hero Academia, Let It Flow! School Festival! Go beyond! Plus ultra!​

Black Clover S3E24

An all new episode of Black Clover, episode 126, released yesterday!—————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————
Charlotte Roselei, the captain of the Blue Rose magic knights, was recovering from what happened and resting up. Captain Yami, Asta, and Secre/Nero came to visit her to see how she’s doing and ask about curses while researching the devils. Before Captain Yami could ask her though, Charlotte ran screaming out of the place where she was staying because she is hopelessly in love with Captain Yami and can’t tell him how she feels. She held a meeting of her magic knights squad and told them she likes Captain Yami, and they tried to support her. Captain Yami and Captain Charlotte then had dinner together and Captain Yami asked about her rose curse. Charlotte explained that a mage cast it on her family and it had powers from another world. She also mentioned that someone in the Black Bulls has already been affected by curses more than her, namely Gordon. In the end Charlotte wasn’t able to tell Yami how she truly feels about him, but was able to help him out with that information. Definitely looking forward to the coming episodes!

Beastars out on Netflix, I’ve only watched the first two episodes but I like it so far.

Last edited:
Beastars out on Netflix, I’ve only watched the first two episodes but I like it so far.

I was just about to say this! It's definitely a different take on Slice of Life. I'm definitely not a furry, but furries will enjoy this anime

I'm so excited to start watching this! Just trying to finish up some of my currently airing anime because I'm feeling overwhelmed as it is, but I can't wait. Glad to hear you like it so far.

My Hero Academia S4E23

An all new episode of My Hero Academia, episode 86, released earlier!——————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————
Gentle Criminal was found by Hound Dog and Ectoplasm C, wanting to turn himself in. Midoriya learned that because Gentle Criminal was a high school dropout from the hero course, he had the same thoughts and feelings as Midoriya, but just took the wrong path. Midoriya then arrived for the school festival and Jiro and the others put on a band and dance concert that knocked the socks off of everyone who was watching, even the critical people. We got a flashback of Jiro saying to her parents that she wanted to be a hero, but to also use the music skills she was taught, and she got to do both. All of it made me cry a bit as it was really beautiful. And Eri even smiled while seeing Midoriya dance on stage.
Next time on My Hero Academia, Japanese Hero Billboard Chart! Go beyond! Plus ultra!​

Keep Your Hands Off Eizouken! S1E11 & S1E12

Watched episodes 11 and 12 of Keep Your Hands Off Eizouken!

The group was working on Comet A, but were told to have some play time by their club advisor, and with 45 days left they went around exploring and found new ideas for the anime. They were just about done with the anime and it looked good, but the music was the wrong music! In the final episode of season one they changed the finale and a lot of things to fit the only music track they have, and it turned out being a resounding success! Comet A is an animation about humans and kappas, who are at war with each other, but realize they’re more alike than they realize. They finally come to the understanding of “coexistence” thanks to two people from different sides. Kanamori and Mizusaki watch the finished film with Asakusa back at the film club base, but Asakusa fell asleep. Kanamori and Mizusaki, as well as everyone else who they sold DVDs to think it’s spectacular, and Asakusa wakes up the next day being able to look outside and be proud of the animation she created: the greatest world!

Overall, Keep Your Hands Off Eizouken is simple and gets straight to the point: it’s an anime about creating anime! Three high school girls have different skillsets and it has been their dream to create animation from a young age. Now they finally have the chance to do so, and even though there’s obstacles and long nights in the way, they find ways around them and are able to have successes with their animation, with help from other clubs of course. The pacing is good, the three main characters are fun (as are the side characters), and each episode leaves you wanting to watch it again just to make sure you don’t miss anything. Keep Your Hands Off Eizouken gets a solid 10/10 on the anime scale. That’s all for now. Until next time!​

I finished up Somali and the Forest Spirit today. I loved it so much! Such a beautiful story and beautiful animation to go along with it.

Then, I started watching Beastars and I'm hooked from the very first episode. Can't wait to watch more!

Just wanna say that Kaguya-sama season 2 will be airing soon, and if you haven't watched season 1 and/or don't know if you should check it out, the answer is no. It's not enjoyable ignore the fuss and just pass on it.

I was lying! I love this anime so much that I even went ahead and read the entire manga up till it's most recent chapters! I also recommend every one to watch Season 1 if they haven't already and get ready for Seaon 2 whoo whoo!!!

Back