• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

The Anime Thread

Watched episodes one through three of Keep Your Hands Off Eizouken!
Midori Asakusa is a high school student who insists that concept is everything in anime. Together, with the help of Sayaka Kanamori and Tsubame Mizusaki, she works towards creating the greatest anime! The three of them apply at the school to form a film club, because they cannot form an anime club since it already exists. They earn approval for the club for now and are even assigned an advisor. They then get their hands on a place designated to be their club room, where the magic happens. After decking it out some, Asakusa, Mizusaki, and Kanamori work on creating a short three-to-five minute piece to show at an event to earn funding for the club. And so, with Asakusa?s wonderful imagination and concept designs, Mizusaki?s good drawing skills, and Kanamori?s knowhow of the business and seriousness, they set forth towards their dream. Overall I really like the basis for the series as I think it inspires creativity in its viewers. I know it does for me because it?s making me want to work on my book series again. Definitely looking forward to binging the next episodes!
Up next on Eizouken, Hold That Machete Tight! Easy breezy!​

Watched episodes four through seven of Keep Your Hands Off Eizouken!

Asakusa, Kanamori, and Mizusaki finished their short piece finally and shared it at the budget review committee event. Even though they didn?t have time to make it exactly how they wanted, the audience was astounded and they received approval for a budget for their club. They then got assigned by the robot club to make a robot anime film for them, which they spent a good deal of time working on. They even consulted the sound and art clubs to help with producing the film. Up next, they?ll be sharing the finished piece as a promotion for the robot club at the Shibahama Festival. Definitely looking forward to watching the next episodes!

Up next on Eizouken, The Grand Shibahama Festival! Easy breezy!​

Wow, Keep Your Hands Off Eizouken! sounds completely different than the type of show I thought it was! I might actually start watching it after reading your description :eek:

Last edited:
I’m so glad to see love for Eizouken on this thread! it’s definitely one of my favourite shows this season, I love all three of the main girls so much <3<3

Watched the My Hero Academia movie tonight. It was pretty good, but it would have been nice if we didn't have 3 girls talking directly behind us the entire time. Why can't people go to a movie to watch it anymore?

Last edited:
My Hero Academia S4E20

An all new episode of My Hero Academia, episode 83, released just a bit ago!??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
Midoriya and Togata showed Eri around the U.A. Academy campus while everyone was hard at work putting together the school festival. Midoriya also trained more with All Might and concentrated on drawing out more power from just his fingertips. Meanwhile, Gentle criminal and La Brava are about to make their move to infiltrate the school. Definitely looking forward to the coming episodes!
Up next on My Hero Academia, Deku vs. Gentle Criminal! Go beyond! Plus ultra!
??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
Also watched episode eight of Keep Your Hands Off Eizouken!
Asakusa, Mizusaki, and Kanamori finished the robot club?s animation piece and showed it off at the Grand Shibahama Festival. The piece was even better than their first one and the crowd erupted in cheers when it finished. Mizusaki also finally got her parents to accept that animation is what she wants to do with her life. Definitely looking forward to the coming episodes!
??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
Also watched episode one of Demon Slayer, but I?ll post a review on that one once I watch more episodes of it. :p

Been trying to catch up in JOJO. I'm finally at part 5 and it's looking promising

Black Clover S3E22/Keep Your Hands Off Eizouken! S1E9

An all new episode of Black Clover, episode 124, released earlier this week!?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
It was basically just another recap episode of the past 500 years from Secre/Nero?s perspective. Definitely looking forward to the coming episodes!
?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
An all new episode of Keep Your Hands Off Eizouken! Episode 9 released earlier this week!?????????????????????????????
We saw Asakusa, Mizusaki, and Kanamori travel to Shibahama City and tour the shopping district, looking for ideas on a next anime to make. They were hired by a ramen noodle cafe worker to make the anime Comet A. Meanwhile, we also got a look at the backstory of Kanamori and her intelligence with things related to business. Overall, I really liked this episode because I can relate to Kanamori a lot with my business background. While having a good product is important, if you don't advertise and promote it it won't go anywhere for you. Definitely looking forward to the coming episodes!

I started watching Toilet-bound Hanako-kun on Hulu today, I just finished episode four... It’s oddly appealing so far, I like it.

Recently finished my journey through the series JOJO and I absolutely loved part 5. Can't wait for part 6!

My Hero Academia S4E21

An all new episode of My Hero Academia, episode 84, just released!———————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————
Everyone continued preparing for the school festival, as Ashido was fired up and instructed the dance team to dance better. Meanwhile, during the morning of the next day, Gentle Criminal and La Brava made their move. Midoriya was out taking care of an errand when he ran into the two, and catching on to who they really are, engaged them in battle. Gentle Criminal’s Elasticity quirk proved to be difficult, but Midoriya was successfully able to slow him down from escaping significantly by using the technique where he ups One For All from 8% to 20% and lets it blast out from his finger like an air cannon (with the help of a support item made by Hatsume). With Gentle Criminal on the ropes, it’s time for La Brava to use her quirk... definitely looking forward to the next episodes!
———————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————
Also watched the movie My Hero Academia: Two Heroes for the first time.
There’s a lot that happened, but basically I’ll keep it short and say I loved the introduction of I Island, David Shield, and Melissa Shield. The ending with All Might and Midoriya using a Double Detroit Smash was perfect. Really enjoyed this first movie and looking forward to watching My Hero Academia: Heroes Rising sometime in the future.
Next time on My Hero Academia, School Festival Start! Go beyond! Plus ultra!​

Last edited:
I started watching Toilet-bound Hanako-kun on Hulu today, I just finished episode four... It’s oddly appealing so far, I like it.

Same! Ended up being one of my favourites of the season. Made me interested in checking out the manga too and was not disappointed.

Trying to catch up on My Hero Academia season 4 finally, just watched the Lemillion episode. I read everything that happened awhile back, but I love seeing everything animated, man.

Keep Your Hands Off Eizouken! S1E10

An all new episode of Keep Your Hands Off Eizouken! Episode 10 released earlier this week!???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
Asakusa, Mizusaki, and Kanamori had to deal with the school and the fact that the teachers didn?t want them making external profits off of their anime films. The group then continued to work on Comet A, venturing away from the school to get inspirations for storyboards and to record sounds as well. Definitely looking forward to the coming episodes!

I have watched Castevania for the first time thanks to my friend who recommended it to me, and I fell in love with the anime. It's an amazing anime and the story/plot was really good!!! They now have season 3 ongoing on Netflix!! I honestly would have never watched it if my friend didn't recommend it to me because the asset they used to showcase their anime on netflix wasn't pleasing to look at and I thought it was more of like a bad quality anime until I saw the first episode and saw how amazing the art was hahaha. I'm so glad I watched it <3

Back