• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

The Anime Thread

Thinking of starting Eden of the East. Has anyone here seen it?

I watched it quite a while ago so I don't remember a lot about it, but I think it was pretty good. If I remember correctly, the story was kind of different, so if you're looking for something that isn't your typical run-of-the-mill anime, you may want to give it a try.

I watched it quite a while ago so I don't remember a lot about it, but I think it was pretty good. If I remember correctly, the story was kind of different, so if you're looking for something that isn't your typical run-of-the-mill anime, you may want to give it a try.
Thanks for the reply! That's exactly the type of show I've been wanting. I've gotten bored with the same kind of stuff lately so I'll give it a shot!

Black Clover S3E30

An all new episode of Black Clover, episode 132, released earlier this week!
—————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————
Asta and the Black Bulls were abducted by Mereoleona Vermillion again to take on the Yultim Volcano strong magic region with the Crimson Lion Kings Magic Knights squad. Except this time they had to go underground into the cave by using their mana skin abilities to protect them from the intense heat. Everyone went in and went on their own adventures. Noelle was running ahead of Asta and Leopold when she was found by the strong spider guarding the area. Mereoleona and Fuegoleon Vermillion showed up and scared it away, and found a secret dungeon for the Magic Knights to explore. Definitely looking forward to the coming episodes!
—————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————
Also watched the first episode of Tower of God with others from TA-DA!
Twenty Fifth Bam is a boy who wants nothing other than to be reunited with a girl named Rachel again. Rachel has ascended the place known as the Tower of God, and so, in order to reunite with her, Bam is resolved to take on the tower and reach the top. He is put through a trial by Headon, the keeper of the tower, in order to see if he is worthy to climb the tower. Two people by the name of Yuri and Evan told Bam he couldn’t climb the tower, but Yuri lended Bam her Black March sword to see if he could wield it. He was able to, and passed the first trial to ascend to the next level of the tower. There, four hundred participants will duke it out and have to reduce the number to 200 in order to move on. Bam kept running into strong enemies, and then was surrounded by three of them. What will he do? Definitely looking forward to watching the next episodes!
Up next on Tower of God, 3/400 (Three Four-Hundredths). Ascend, ascend, ascend the Tower of God!
(Also plan on finishing Shield Hero soon and posting a review)​

Such a great series! Dragon ball is light and funny, then it gets more intense in dbz. Where in the series did you start?
I've started right at the original. I hate missing stuff out. I started watching Dragon Ball Kai, but when it mentioned all this stuff that happened I was like nope, gotta watch from the start.

I've started right at the original. I hate missing stuff out. I started watching Dragon Ball Kai, but when it mentioned all this stuff that happened I was like nope, gotta watch from the start.
You made a really good decision. The entirety of dragonball and dragonballz are excellent, although can be a bit slow paced at times. Hope you enjoy it!!

Watched the second episode of Tower of God with others from TA-DA!
————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————-
Bam ran into three enemies at once. There he met Khun, who wants to climb the tower but not participate in its rules. Bam ran off with Khun away from Rak, a big gator-looking creature with a lot of power. They managed to make an alliance and evade Rak for long enough to pass the tower’s culling of 400 applicants down to 200. They then teamed up with Rak to make a party of three and pass the first test. From there, the 120 applicants remaining were greeted by a Tower Ranker, Lero-Ro, and instructed to pass a wall of energy known as Shinsu, the tower’s power, in order to move on to the third test. The energy didn’t push Bam back at all, and Khun, Rak, and others were able to get past it easily. At the end of the episode Lero-Ro advised Bam to not get too close to Khun. Definitely looking forward to watching the next episodes!
Up next on Tower of God, The Correct Door. Ascend, ascend, ascend the Tower of God!
Black Clover is currently postponed due to Coronavirus concerns
Shield Hero review still forthcoming

binged death note and my love story. now onto cells at work but it's hard for me to get really into it?? I don't dislike tho.

Are there any Inuyasha fans here? It’s looking like there’s a sequel in the works??

tbh I’m not entirely sure I really want an Inuyasha sequel, but if it’s done well I’ll be excited. Either way I know I’m gonna be keeping an eye out for it lol

binged death note and my love story. now onto cells at work but it's hard for me to get really into it?? I don't dislike tho.
I feel this. I like cells at work and the concept but I'm not in the health field so I have no idea what they're talking about most of the time.

Back