• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

The Anime Thread

Today I finished watching Brave 10 and the ending was very disappointing. I felt like the story was rushed and the resolution was too simplistic. I think this would have been a better anime if it had 24-ish episodes instead of only 12 because I liked the characters and battles, but it just could have done so much more.

Next up, I'm finally going to start Interviews with Monster Girls, which has been on my watchlist for ages.

Black Clover S3E50

An all new episode of Black Clover, episode 152, released earlier!

Asta, Noelle, and everyone else continued to train for the upcoming war with the Spade Kingdom and the devil Megicula. Then everyone attended the Magic Knights Annual Entrance Exam to go back to their roots and see the new upcoming recruits take the exam. After that, Asta and Yuno renewed their goal to become even stronger and become the Wizard King. After everyone went home, Captain William Vangeance gave Yuno his pendant back and said he would be expecting great things from him. Lastly, everyone at the Black Bulls base had a party to celebrate the one year anniversary of Asta and Noelle becoming members of the Black Bulls. Definitely looking forward to the coming episodes!

Still trying to catch up with where Jujutsu Kaisen is at. :)

Yesterday I finally finished Dr Stone after putting it off for over a year lol, I think I've finally given up on watching shounen anime, I just don't enjoy them anymore.

As a treat for getting through Dr Stone, I'm now watching Eizouken ni wa Te wo Dasu na! Loving it so far, definitely my favourite 2020 anime of the few I've finished from this year.

Yesterday I finally finished Dr Stone after putting it off for over a year lol, I think I've finally given up on watching shounen anime, I just don't enjoy them anymore.

As a treat for getting through Dr Stone, I'm now watching Eizouken ni wa Te wo Dasu na! Loving it so far, definitely my favourite 2020 anime of the few I've finished from this year.

Personally I like shounen, but I haven’t been watching anime for that long (only two years) and I see how people could get bored of it, so I understand where you’re coming from.

Ooo, are you talking about Keep Your Hands Off Eizouken? I watched that earlier this year and absolutely loved it. I hope you enjoy it too!

Okay so I'm not a weeb, I watched Avatar (which isn't an anime) and I watch Naruto.
I don't watch any other anime but I really like Naruto
I'm really sad cause I'm on season four and i only have 12 more episodes with sasuke before he leaves the hidden of the leaf village! I know most of the spoilers for the show btw

I'm super excited to watch shippuden because normal naruto kind of is annoying and I've heard shippuden is better. Who are your guys' favorite characters? Mine are
3rd favorite: Temari. She's. SO. COOL! I love the moon fan thingy, her outfit is on point, and she's just overall a great character.
2nd favorite: Sasuke. I absolutely love his snotty, brat-face behavior. However, he's also a little too edgy for me and kind of actually annoying sometimes, and he's so mean to Naruto which hurts my feelings
Honorable mentions: Naruto and Kakashi. Kakashi didn't make the list because the whole erotic novel thing, but he is my favorite mentor and i I really like him. Naruto didn't make the cut because he annoys me, his voice is loud, and he's just too childish. But I still love him and he's also very attractive with the red eye thing when the fox takes over him...
1st place: Gotta give it to Hinata. She's super cute and sweet and just love her overall. Plus, most people hate her outfits but I lowkey love them...

Last edited:
Okay so I'm not a weeb, I watched Avatar (which isn't an anime) and I watch Naruto.
I don't watch any other anime but I really like Naruto (mostly because sasuke's hot but also the story line)
I'm really sad cause I'm on season four and i only have 12 more episodes with sasuke before he leaves the hidden of the leaf village! I know most of the spoilers for the show btw

I'm super excited to watch shippuden because normal naruto kind of is annoying and I've heard shippuden is better. Who are your guys' favorite characters? Mine are
3rd favorite: Temari. She's. SO. COOL! I love the moon fan thingy, her outfit is on point, and she's just overall a great character.
2nd favorite: Sasuke is a hottie. He's very attractive and I absolutely love his snotty, brat-face behavior. However, he's also a little too edgy for me and kind of actually annoying sometimes, and he's so mean to Naruto which hurts my feelings
Honorable mentions: Naruto and Kakashi. Kakashi didn't make the list because the whole erotic novel thing, but he is my favorite mentor and i I really like him. Naruto didn't make the cut because he annoys me, his voice is loud, and he's just too childish. But I still love him and he's also very attractive with the red eye thing when the fox takes over him...
1st place: Gotta give it to Hinata. She's super cute and sweet and just love her overall. Plus, most people hate her outfits but I lowkey love them...
although naruto was coming out when i was a kid, i lost track of what was happening after the chuunin exams & never finished watching the show. i finally made it to shippuden before taking a break for a while & i think my favorite character is Naruto lol
but other than Naruto I really like Kakashi, Gaara (we love a tragic backstory + redemption arc), Rock Lee, Neji, Sakura, and Tsunade. I like Jiraiya, I think a lot of people think he's abusive and that's valid. I get it. But it's like, to Naruto, who is basically like a son to Jiraiya, he's always admire him & see him in the best light & i can really relate to that. idk characters like this remind me of my own father (nixing the pervert stuff. piccolo is another example)
overall the weakest part of the show, like Avatar is the romance.......... if kishimoto had a big brain, different characters would have ended up together, i'm just saying

btw i HOPE someone else in this thread is watching yashahime because on saturday, we're getting a bombshell episode
the girls apparently "dream" about their parents, meaning we may be able to find out what happened to inuyasha & kagome, sesshomaru will make an appearance, & we will see miroku again...! what is happening? will the plot be advanced at all?
yashahime has had a rough start but the seeds of a good plot with interesting drama has been planted. sesshomaru's daughters being asked to kill their father by the kikyo tree is really intriguing- there's one sister who seems to not just be open to doing it, but wouldn't feel bad about it at all & one sister who doesn't seem on board. i wonder what moroha thinks of this. i wonder what moroha's aims are too- seems she knows her father at the very least which begs a lot of questions about why she's in debt, what happened to kagome, and where inuyasha is now...
moroha is the best by the way. she gives big female ranma vibes & i need her to have all of the screentime <3

i wanna talk about haikyuu so far too, but all i have to say is this: miya atsumu, i love you

although naruto was coming out when i was a kid, i lost track of what was happening after the chuunin exams & never finished watching the show. i finally made it to shippuden before taking a break for a while & i think my favorite character is Naruto lol
but other than Naruto I really like Kakashi, Gaara (we love a tragic backstory + redemption arc), Rock Lee, Neji, Sakura, and Tsunade. I like Jiraiya, I think a lot of people think he's abusive and that's valid. I get it. But it's like, to Naruto, who is basically like a son to Jiraiya, he's always admire him & see him in the best light & i can really relate to that. idk characters like this remind me of my own father (nixing the pervert stuff. piccolo is another example)
overall the weakest part of the show, like Avatar is the romance.......... if kishimoto had a big brain, different characters would have ended up together, i'm just saying

btw i HOPE someone else in this thread is watching yashahime because on saturday, we're getting a bombshell episode
the girls apparently "dream" about their parents, meaning we may be able to find out what happened to inuyasha & kagome, sesshomaru will make an appearance, & we will see miroku again...! what is happening? will the plot be advanced at all?
yashahime has had a rough start but the seeds of a good plot with interesting drama has been planted. sesshomaru's daughters being asked to kill their father by the kikyo tree is really intriguing- there's one sister who seems to not just be open to doing it, but wouldn't feel bad about it at all & one sister who doesn't seem on board. i wonder what moroha thinks of this. i wonder what moroha's aims are too- seems she knows her father at the very least which begs a lot of questions about why she's in debt, what happened to kagome, and where inuyasha is now...
moroha is the best by the way. she gives big female ranma vibes & i need her to have all of the screentime <3

i wanna talk about haikyuu so far too, but all i have to say is this: miya atsumu, i love you
love gaara. everyone kind of hates sakura and calls her useless, but she's actually really good in the medical field and super fiesty. still no excuse for the way she treats naruto in the beginning to impress sasuke, though. and pervy sage, as i like to call him, is annoying. i give him credit for teaching naruto though but stealing his money and getting drunk off of an orphans life savings?? NOT OKAY. i've heard haikyuu is really good, what do you think about it so far?

also who do you want to be together? i didn't mind the romance in avatar, it was just really cringey.
well basically i think that sasuke and sakura are absolutely... idek how to feel. they are like the only people who would end up with eachother but sasuke is a terrible husband and absolutely awful dad. i ship naruto and hinata, and after seeing many clips of shippuden the last, i really like them as a couple. hinata just balances naruto and i think its really cute. as for other couples, i think temari should have ended up with somebody that wasn't sexist, cause she is literally a feminine idol. there aren't a lot of ships that i ship besides the usual ships, although i wish there was some LGBTQ+ relationships cause they really didn't add any of that. (unless you count orochimaru, who is technically more than one gender because he possessed a female)

Last edited:
Watched episodes three through five of Jujutsu Kaisen!

Gojo, Itadori, and Fushiguro go and pick up the new recruit Nobara Kugisaki in Tokyo. While there, Gojo has Itadori and Kugisaki take on a building with a curse inside. Itadori says that they can’t split up, but they become split up. Kugisaki closes in on the curse, which holds a boy hostage. Unable to do anything, Kugisaki surrenders, but Itadori punches a hole through the wall in order to save the boy. The curse then runs away, but thanks to Kugisaki’s Jujutsu ability and Itadori’s quick thinking, the curse is defeated as it jumps out the window. The boy is saved and told to go home. In the next two episodes, Itadori, Fushiguro, and Kugisaki take on a special grade curse called the Curse Womb. The three of them go inside the area where the curse is only to find out that an Innate Domain has been put up by the curse. Kugisaki is hauled away, and the special grade curse shows itself to Itadori and Fushiguro after they found out the people inside were already dead. Itadori tells Fushiguro to find Kugisaki and run away, and then give the signal for when they’re out of the building so that Itadori can switch places with Sukuna. Itadori tries to fight the special grade curse on his own, but is struggling. Finally, the signal is given and Sukuna takes over Itadori’s body. Sukuna easily defeats the special grade curse using his own Innate Domain, Malevolent Shrine. Since Itadori can’t regain control of his body after that, Sukuna leaves the area and winds up fighting with Fushiguro. Sukuna removes Itadori’s heart and consumes another one of his fingers, claiming that he has full control of Itadori’s body now. Fushiguro fights him, but ends up saying the words needed for Itadori to regain control of his body. Unfortunately, as soon as he does he “supposedly” dies. While mourning for their lost partner, Fushiguro and Kugisaki are approached by three second-years at Jujutsu Tech, Maki Zenin, Toge Inumaki, and Panda (which is a literal panda). They tell them about the upcoming Kyoto Sister School Exchange Event, which is a competition between Jujutsu Sorcerers in order to determine who is the best. Meanwhile, it seems as if Itadori may not be completely dead just yet... definitely looking forward to binging the next episodes!

There was also a pretty funny reference in episode five. 😂

LEQopNK.jpg

RFYmFHU.jpg

qrBemAF.jpg

Up next on Jujutsu Kaisen, episode six. After Rain.

I can only wonder now that I have been cursed, what lies ahead?​

love gaara. everyone kind of hates sakura and calls her useless, but she's actually really good in the medical field and super fiesty. still no excuse for the way she treats naruto in the beginning to impress sasuke, though. and pervy sage, as i like to call him, is annoying. i give him credit for teaching naruto though but stealing his money and getting drunk off of an orphans life savings?? NOT OKAY. i've heard haikyuu is really good, what do you think about it so far?

also who do you want to be together? i didn't mind the romance in avatar, it was just really cringey.
well basically i think that sasuke and sakura are absolutely... idek how to feel. they are like the only people who would end up with eachother but sasuke is a terrible husband and absolutely awful dad. i ship naruto and hinata, and after seeing many clips of shippuden the last, i really like them as a couple. hinata just balances naruto and i think its really cute. as for other couples, i think temari should have ended up with somebody that wasn't sexist, cause she is literally a feminine idol. there aren't a lot of ships that i ship besides the usual ships, although i wish there was some LGBTQ+ relationships cause they really didn't add any of that. (unless you count orochimaru, who is technically more than one gender because he possessed a female)
idk why people hate sakura honestly, except for how kishimoto just lets sakura pine after sasuke & that be half her character
i get it, her sasuke obsession is really annoying. but the reason i like her so much is because of how great of a friend she is to naruto. she's very understanding and caring of people that she's close to (clearly to a fault) but so many people have a hard time looking past her childish attitude in the first few seasons of the show b/c she never loses or questions her devotion to sasuke... until she resolves with everyone else in konoha but naruto to kill sasuke on sight... yeah & that's ur mans???

sasuke + sakura = bad couple. sasuke frequently showed disdain towards sakura & frequently behaved and spoke as if he didn't care about her. he seemed to become obsessed with naruto and itachi, forgetting sakura even existed. the only really romantic scene in naruto between them that i know of is when she confesses her love to him & he... says "thank you" & proceeds to knock her out & leave her on the bench. what a jerk... he couldn't even take her back into the village? idk i think sakura should have moved on. it was clear sasuke's priorities lie elsewhere & he could likely be perfectly happy without love in his life :\

naruto + hinata = are adorable, hinata is so cute & deserved only the best. i can believe that naruto grew to see her as a woman, so i have no real issue with this couple, although i would have chosen a different pairing if i was writing this story

shikamaru + temari = i actually really like shikamaru & their relationship is well set up. i think this pairing mostly suffered from screentime not showing its development- but they're one of the only naruto couples who actually go on a date.

ino + sai = how does this one make any sense

choji + karui(?) = i don't know karui, i'm sure she's great? no thoughts

i really dislike how the two main couples that came out of this series rely on a girl remaining obsessed with an uninterested guy & eventually winning him over through sheer power of will.
i think if i had it my way the main couples would have ended up like this:

sasuke + nobody = sasuke wasn't ready for a real relationship during or after the events of the series. i think working with the leaf village & seeking atonement would be a good path for him- he did a lot of horrible things & doesn't really deserve his happy ending yet. & sakura certainly deserves better, in fact, i think she deserves the best ->

naruto + sakura = which two characters spend more screen time together than these two? these two characters changed so much throughout their journey searching for sasuke & remained completely loyal to each other, supported each other, protected each other, and
leaned on each other the whole way. there's an actual bond of trust and care there that looks way more like a real marriage than anything that remained between sasuke/sakura & naruto/hinata. i think i didn't /need/ this to end in a romance, but it makes the most sense that it would eventually grow that way as they developed mutual respect and friendship (sidenote: sasunaru would be nice but i'm trying to be realistic here LOL)

shikamaru + temari = i'd leave these guys the way they are with some more screentime

ino + choji = throughout the series, ino is seen as being incredibly vain (but she does eventually grow out of it). she's always been protective & caring towards choji as a teammate & a friend. i think it would show a lot of growth in her major character flaw to have her get with choji (u know someone she has an actual bond with) instead of sai (who she barely knows?) ino is one of the characters who maybe should have ended up single due to her single-mindedness in "love". she becomes pushy & doesn't seem to really understand what the other person wants (could grow out of this if given time/development)

hinata + kiba = i don't think i realized how much of hinata's character revolves around naruto... disappointing. i would really prefer if she grew out of that... doesn't kishimoto understand that childhood crushes eventually fade... how many people have ever gotten married to someone that they had their first crush on... and that marriage was healthy & lasted... :| i don't have a good reason to make her end up with kiba given how obsessed she is with naruto, but i do think if done properly the image of a "delicate & reticent type" with someone rowdy like kiba would work out in an "opposites attract" kind of way. i also picked kiba because they were part of the same team & therefore have a bond of trust. i honestly wouldn't mind if hinata ended up single either, she is basically a princess after all, and i think if she did end up single, she may fall in love with someone who would compliment her better, like gaara

these are the only couples that ended up together that mattered i think- but note that being alone in your 20s & not being married isn't a bad thing lol, so many of these "couples" could have ended up single & the series romances would probably be better for it.

haikyuu! is amazing. i really slept on it for like two years, but i finally watched it all in the last 3 months. i thought i wouldn't like it cuz i'm not really into sports anime but i LOVED it. i think everyone should give it a chance :D

idk why people hate sakura honestly, except for how kishimoto just lets sakura pine after sasuke & that be half her character
i get it, her sasuke obsession is really annoying. but the reason i like her so much is because of how great of a friend she is to naruto. she's very understanding and caring of people that she's close to (clearly to a fault) but so many people have a hard time looking past her childish attitude in the first few seasons of the show b/c she never loses or questions her devotion to sasuke... until she resolves with everyone else in konoha but naruto to kill sasuke on sight... yeah & that's ur mans???

sasuke + sakura = bad couple. sasuke frequently showed disdain towards sakura & frequently behaved and spoke as if he didn't care about her. he seemed to become obsessed with naruto and itachi, forgetting sakura even existed. the only really romantic scene in naruto between them that i know of is when she confesses her love to him & he... says "thank you" & proceeds to knock her out & leave her on the bench. what a jerk... he couldn't even take her back into the village? idk i think sakura should have moved on. it was clear sasuke's priorities lie elsewhere & he could likely be perfectly happy without love in his life :\

naruto + hinata = are adorable, hinata is so cute & deserved only the best. i can believe that naruto grew to see her as a woman, so i have no real issue with this couple, although i would have chosen a different pairing if i was writing this story

shikamaru + temari = i actually really like shikamaru & their relationship is well set up. i think this pairing mostly suffered from screentime not showing its development- but they're one of the only naruto couples who actually go on a date.

ino + sai = how does this one make any sense

choji + karui(?) = i don't know karui, i'm sure she's great? no thoughts

i really dislike how the two main couples that came out of this series rely on a girl remaining obsessed with an uninterested guy & eventually winning him over through sheer power of will.
i think if i had it my way the main couples would have ended up like this:

sasuke + nobody = sasuke wasn't ready for a real relationship during or after the events of the series. i think working with the leaf village & seeking atonement would be a good path for him- he did a lot of horrible things & doesn't really deserve his happy ending yet. & sakura certainly deserves better, in fact, i think she deserves the best ->

naruto + sakura = which two characters spend more screen time together than these two? these two characters changed so much throughout their journey searching for sasuke & remained completely loyal to each other, supported each other, protected each other, and
leaned on each other the whole way. there's an actual bond of trust and care there that looks way more like a real marriage than anything that remained between sasuke/sakura & naruto/hinata. i think i didn't /need/ this to end in a romance, but it makes the most sense that it would eventually grow that way as they developed mutual respect and friendship (sidenote: sasunaru would be nice but i'm trying to be realistic here LOL)

shikamaru + temari = i'd leave these guys the way they are with some more screentime

ino + choji = throughout the series, ino is seen as being incredibly vain (but she does eventually grow out of it). she's always been protective & caring towards choji as a teammate & a friend. i think it would show a lot of growth in her major character flaw to have her get with choji (u know someone she has an actual bond with) instead of sai (who she barely knows?) ino is one of the characters who maybe should have ended up single due to her single-mindedness in "love". she becomes pushy & doesn't seem to really understand what the other person wants (could grow out of this if given time/development)

hinata + kiba = i don't think i realized how much of hinata's character revolves around naruto... disappointing. i would really prefer if she grew out of that... doesn't kishimoto understand that childhood crushes eventually fade... how many people have ever gotten married to someone that they had their first crush on... and that marriage was healthy & lasted... :| i don't have a good reason to make her end up with kiba given how obsessed she is with naruto, but i do think if done properly the image of a "delicate & reticent type" with someone rowdy like kiba would work out in an "opposites attract" kind of way. i also picked kiba because they were part of the same team & therefore have a bond of trust. i honestly wouldn't mind if hinata ended up single either, she is basically a princess after all, and i think if she did end up single, she may fall in love with someone who would compliment her better, like gaara

these are the only couples that ended up together that mattered i think- but note that being alone in your 20s & not being married isn't a bad thing lol, so many of these "couples" could have ended up single & the series romances would probably be better for it.

haikyuu! is amazing. i really slept on it for like two years, but i finally watched it all in the last 3 months. i thought i wouldn't like it cuz i'm not really into sports anime but i LOVED it. i think everyone should give it a chance :D

okay, i respect your opinions. i think its really cool that kiba actually stays single in boruto, though. (fun fact: did you know that kiba actually has a crush on hinata? there are multiple times in the show, especially shippuden, when he blushes around her and acts jealous around naruto) sasuke is a jerk, a brat, and just overall super not nice. that's why i love him. one of the things i really like about naruto is that the characters have flaws. they arent just amazing nice people or purely evil people. they have backstories and lives and things that make them good characters. good characters for me don't necessarily need to be good guys that are nice. i like that sasuke is a brat and struggles with his past. i like that he makes the wrong decisions. i really think it makes the characters more like real people and makes the show better. part of making a good character isnt always just about whether they're a good person. an example is umbridge from harry potter. i hate her, but she's an amazing character. shes just such a terrible evil villian, and the best characters make you either hate them or love them.

anyways sorry for ranting C: maybe i'll watch haikyuu, it looks good.

okay, i respect your opinions. i think its really cool that kiba actually stays single in boruto, though. (fun fact: did you know that kiba actually has a crush on hinata? there are multiple times in the show, especially shippuden, when he blushes around her and acts jealous around naruto) sasuke is a jerk, a brat, and just overall super not nice. that's why i love him. one of the things i really like about naruto is that the characters have flaws. they arent just amazing nice people or purely evil people. they have backstories and lives and things that make them good characters. good characters for me don't necessarily need to be good guys that are nice. i like that sasuke is a brat and struggles with his past. i like that he makes the wrong decisions. i really think it makes the characters more like real people and makes the show better. part of making a good character isnt always just about whether they're a good person. an example is umbridge from harry potter. i hate her, but she's an amazing character. shes just such a terrible evil villian, and the best characters make you either hate them or love them.

anyways sorry for ranting C: maybe i'll watch haikyuu, it looks good.
i guess i just forgot that about kiba :O poor guy lol

i think you're valid for loving sasuke. i mean, sasuke is a great character with super interesting motivations, a tragic backstory, & a really grey moral compass. but he's also a selfish person who did terrible things.. gaara is similar to sasuke & i think he's a fantastic character who became a good person that deserves his good ending- he might have even been intended to show what could have happened for someone like sasuke if he used all of the outs he was given to get over his traumatic past. a writer can get attached to a character who's nuanced & they spend a lot of time writing for and make things happen for them that they don't really deserve- sasuke is not the first or last :|
i hate to give a series with as little actual plot as fairy tail any praise, but give mashima this: after jellal loses his mind & tries to kill erza and her friends & destroy the world basically, the rest of jellal's time on the show is spent with him trying to repent for what he did. i think jellal overdid it & punished himself too much... but sasuke doesn't get the punishment he deserves for killing several konoha ninja, putting several of his "friends" lives in danger, battling his eventual wife to the death, and basically just being a huge jerk for almost all of his tenure in the show. he doesn't get a long redemption arc, he's not a zuko & not even a vegeta... so i don't think he deserves his happy ending(maybe not even a real happy ending for him as he doesn't even seem to really love sakura...) 🤷‍♀️ maybe i'm mistaken & he does atone in some way that would feel like he deserves sakura- i still haven't actually watched all of shippuden only the first few episodes & several arcs disjointed (my friends really wanted me to see certain parts of the show) lol but from what i've seen, she deserves someone who does actually care about her

i don't think i hate sasuke as a character at all, i just don't think a villain deserves a heroine at the end of a story lol
& please dont take any of this the wrong way, i'm not trying to invalidate your love for sasuke as a character 🙇‍♀️ i was just like explaining myself more 🧐 i definitely respect your opinion about the show- this is just all my opinion but i'm open to changing it since i still havent watched all of the show

I’m nearing the final season of the classic 90’s Sailor Moon new English dub. I look forward to seeing it in English for the first time (the final season was never done in the original dub).

Also I can’t wait to get back to Black Clover and Hunter x Hunter once I finish up with Sailor Moon.

i guess i just forgot that about kiba :O poor guy lol

i think you're valid for loving sasuke. i mean, sasuke is a great character with super interesting motivations, a tragic backstory, & a really grey moral compass. but he's also a selfish person who did terrible things.. gaara is similar to sasuke & i think he's a fantastic character who became a good person that deserves his good ending- he might have even been intended to show what could have happened for someone like sasuke if he used all of the outs he was given to get over his traumatic past. a writer can get attached to a character who's nuanced & they spend a lot of time writing for and make things happen for them that they don't really deserve- sasuke is not the first or last :|
i hate to give a series with as little actual plot as fairy tail any praise, but give mashima this: after jellal loses his mind & tries to kill erza and her friends & destroy the world basically, the rest of jellal's time on the show is spent with him trying to repent for what he did. i think jellal overdid it & punished himself too much... but sasuke doesn't get the punishment he deserves for killing several konoha ninja, putting several of his "friends" lives in danger, battling his eventual wife to the death, and basically just being a huge jerk for almost all of his tenure in the show. he doesn't get a long redemption arc, he's not a zuko & not even a vegeta... so i don't think he deserves his happy ending(maybe not even a real happy ending for him as he doesn't even seem to really love sakura...) 🤷‍♀️ maybe i'm mistaken & he does atone in some way that would feel like he deserves sakura- i still haven't actually watched all of shippuden only the first few episodes & several arcs disjointed (my friends really wanted me to see certain parts of the show) lol but from what i've seen, she deserves someone who does actually care about her

i don't think i hate sasuke as a character at all, i just don't think a villain deserves a heroine at the end of a story lol
& please dont take any of this the wrong way, i'm not trying to invalidate your love for sasuke as a character 🙇‍♀️ i was just like explaining myself more 🧐 i definitely respect your opinion about the show- this is just all my opinion but i'm open to changing it since i still havent watched all of the show
no you absolutely make sense. hes a terrible husband and father. he does spend quite a lot of time in jail for being like evil and stuff but he isnt a good person and definitely should've gotten a better redemption arc. i really don't have anyone else to ship sakura with, because naruto and hinata are just too cute, but i think that her and sasuke were bound to end up together. i really think she deserves better, and if sasuke actually was a better husband and father (like maybe not attacking his daughter after many years of not seeing her and not recognizing her....) i wouldn't feel so much resent towards that couple. anyway, its so cute to see sakura interact with naruto's family in boruto. she talks to sarada at one point and shes like, hokage? to me, narutos just... naruto. we're more than family. and i just think its the sweetest thing. and everyones over here like, narutos a bad father and stuff but he is 100% a great father. my dad works every day and then comes home around dinner. and naruto is the HOKAGE. (borutos just being too sensitive) there are some times when sasuke is a good dad, but he's not a very good dad because he is ignorant and just overall distant. compared to sasuke, narutos an amazing dad, and naruto didn't even grow up with a dad. i think sasuke would be a much better character if he actually cared about having a child besides bringing back the uchiha clan. still love him, though. (am i biast because sasuke is like, super hot? ... mayyyyyybee)
Post automatically merged:

no you absolutely make sense. hes a terrible husband and father. he does spend quite a lot of time in jail for being like evil and stuff but he isnt a good person and definitely should've gotten a better redemption arc. i really don't have anyone else to ship sakura with, because naruto and hinata are just too cute, but i think that her and sasuke were bound to end up together. i really think she deserves better, and if sasuke actually was a better husband and father (like maybe not attacking his daughter after many years of not seeing her and not recognizing her....) i wouldn't feel so much resent towards that couple. anyway, its so cute to see sakura interact with naruto's family in boruto. she talks to sarada at one point and shes like, hokage? to me, narutos just... naruto. we're more than family. and i just think its the sweetest thing. and everyones over here like, narutos a bad father and stuff but he is 100% a great father. my dad works every day and then comes home around dinner, just like naruto, and me and my dad are vibing. and naruto is the HOKAGE. (borutos just being too sensitive) there are some times when sasuke is a good dad, but he's not a very good dad because he is ignorant and just overall distant. compared to sasuke, narutos an amazing dad, and naruto didn't even grow up with a dad. i think sasuke would be a much better character if he actually cared about having a child besides bringing back the uchiha clan. still love him, though. (am i biast because sasuke is like, super hot? ... mayyyyyybee)

I like shonen, but there are some new ones that don't appeal to me.

did i just spend 30 minutes crying my eyes out because
sasuke just decided to leave konohagakure for good and be evil with orochimaru and sakura tried to stop him and literally said "i'm so in love with you i cant even bear it" and literally poured out her soul to him and i'm actually really starting to love sakura as a character but anyway the ONLY THING HE DID was call her annoying again (thats when the tears got worse) and then he looked her in the eyes and said "Thank you for everything" and then knocked her out but made sure she was comfortable on a bench but still he's evil now and its a turning point in naruto?

mayyyyybeeee....

I finished rewatching Made in Abyss with my friends yesterday. It's a godly masterpiece and I would recommend it to anyone no matter their tastes. I managed to hold back my tears during the final episode even though it was just as emotional as my first time watching it. Now I'm excited to watch the movie soon and eagerly await news on the second season! I gotta know what happens next so I'm tempted to start reading the manga, but at the same time I don't want to spoil myself for the new season... Either way I'm once again completely hooked >_>

Fire Force S2E21

An all new episode of Fire Force season two released earlier!

With Juggernaut dying, Tamaki was forced to fight against the oncoming Infernals. Meanwhile, Lieutenant Hinawa and Maki Oze’s brother faced off against Iron, a knight in The Knights of The Purple Haze. Together they were able to overcome his power and defeat him, despite arguing about whether or not Maki should have joined the 8th. At the same time, Shinra and Arthur were set to face off against a newly mutated Dr. Giovanni who had his body fused with insects. The captains of the 8th and 2nd caught up with Tamaki and saved her just as she was about to die to two Knights of The Ashen Flames members. Viktor Licht caught up with them as well and explained that the Nether was a trap, and would be blown up by The Knights of The Ashen Flame once they’ve secured Shinra. Definitely looking forward to the coming episodes!

I finished rewatching Made in Abyss with my friends yesterday. It's a godly masterpiece and I would recommend it to anyone no matter their tastes. I managed to hold back my tears during the final episode even though it was just as emotional as my first time watching it. Now I'm excited to watch the movie soon and eagerly await news on the second season! I gotta know what happens next so I'm tempted to start reading the manga, but at the same time I don't want to spoil myself for the new season... Either way I'm once again completely hooked >_>

I watched Made in Abyss earlier this year or last year (honestly don’t remember when), and I absolutely loved it! Glad to see that another person has watched it now as it truly is a great anime. I’m looking forward to the next season as well! :)

did i just spend 30 minutes crying my eyes out because
sasuke just decided to leave konohagakure for good and be evil with orochimaru and sakura tried to stop him and literally said "i'm so in love with you i cant even bear it" and literally poured out her soul to him and i'm actually really starting to love sakura as a character but anyway the ONLY THING HE DID was call her annoying again (thats when the tears got worse) and then he looked her in the eyes and said "Thank you for everything" and then knocked her out but made sure she was comfortable on a bench but still he's evil now and its a turning point in naruto?

mayyyyybeeee....
And then filler until Shippuden. Though I love the Rock Lee fight coming up.

Back