• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

The new trailer from the Japanese Nintendo Direct

I'm really looking forward to all the customization options

I love the houses they show! I can't wait to make my house look good inside and out! Plus anyone else freaked put the Katrina actually has magical powers instead of a bucket falling on your head?
But I am really freaked out about the outside of the houses, I thought the people at the round table meant a few outside customations on your house!

Yeah Katrina actually imporved, though today in WW she was in town so I got a fortune(apparently I would have bad luck with pears she said) and actually I kept tripping and falling when i hit a pear tree but nothing else, weird.

Yeah Katrina actually imporved, though today in WW she was in town so I got a fortune(apparently I would have bad luck with pears she said) and actually I kept tripping and falling when i hit a pear tree but nothing else, weird.
yea, Katrina was better in WW I thought. IDK. I was disappointed with her in CF. but, I also hated the idea of a city.

The city was fine, there was just nothing to do there, also I just got my soul cleansed for 10,000 bells and I have stopped falling, I remember this happened before, and I didn't get cleansed, I was falling all the time more and more each day until Katrina finally came back.

The city was fine, there was just nothing to do there, also I just got my soul cleansed for 10,000 bells and I have stopped falling, I remember this happened before, and I didn't get cleansed, I was falling all the time more and more each day until Katrina finally came back.

You're joking right? Her fortunes never did anything for me..

Katrina's charms and fortunes were real.

I've played WW for years, and am still playing. never noticed anything happening, and all the fortunes we strange riddles... Like one said something about an otter swimming superfast with a shell in his hand... She said it had to so with speed. Nothing speedy happened.

I've played WW for years, and am still playing. never noticed anything happening, and all the fortunes we strange riddles... Like one said something about an otter swimming superfast with a shell in his hand... She said it had to so with speed. Nothing speedy happened.

Oh true, at least they were real in CF. Maybe not in WW

EDIT: But apparently her "spirit cleanse" makes you stop triping

Oh true, at least they were real in CF. Maybe not in WW

EDIT: But apparently her "spirit cleanse" makes you stop triping

Well her fortune that I paid for caused my misfortune which made me need to cleanse my soul/spirit. She is just like Redd, she makes you pay 100 bells for a fortune, she gives you bad one, then charges 10k bells to take it away. pfft, never going back to see her again, at least not until AC3DS.

By the way, her fortune to me said, "I see a pear, it's rotten on a table within a house. I see pears as very bad luck." It was something like that, and I couldn't stop tripping(walking or running).

I love the houses they show! I can't wait to make my house look good inside and out! Plus anyone else freaked put the Katrina actually has magical powers instead of a bucket falling on your head?
But I am really freaked out about the outside of the houses, I thought the people at the round table meant a few outside customations on your house!
yeah when I saw it in the promo i legit was like "asgh" it looked so much better

You're joking right? Her fortunes never did anything for me..
fortunes never seemed to work for me either.

Well her fortune that I paid for caused my misfortune which made me need to cleanse my soul/spirit. She is just like Redd, she makes you pay 100 bells for a fortune, she gives you bad one, then charges 10k bells to take it away. pfft, never going back to see her again, at least not until AC3DS.

By the way, her fortune to me said, "I see a pear, it's rotten on a table within a house. I see pears as very bad luck." It was something like that, and I couldn't stop tripping(walking or running).
i go to her like daily and i've never had anything bad happen :S

In the trailer I thought I'd point out 2 more things.

1. that white paper in the train station, I bet its the list of towns from your friend roster you can visit.

2. the clock, I don't know why but I keep thinking it's showing us the release date. The time is 10:01, so it could mean Oct. 1st(for Japan of course, and that's in the fall) or it could be 1/10, but it might mean nothing...Just thought I'd point it out though.

Yeah, Katrina I bet is in on Redd and Lyle's money scamming in WW. Today I got 3 letters from Lyle giving me 100 bells each for the times I fell, Unfortunately he only gave me three letters regardless of the many times I fell.

Last edited:
In the trailer I thought I'd point out 2 more things.

1. that white paper in the train station, I bet its the list of towns from your friend roster you can visit.

2. the clock, I don't know why but I keep thinking it's showing us the release date. The time is 10:01, so it could mean Oct. 1st(for Japan of course, and that's in the fall) or it could be 1/10, but it might mean nothing...Just thought I'd point it out though.

Yeah, Katrina I bet is in on Redd and Lyle's money scamming in WW. Today I got 3 letters from Lyle giving me 100 bells each for the times I fell, Unfortunately he only gave me three letters regardless of the many times I fell.

1. i hope so

2. LOL! I'm sorry if i sound rude, but i highly doubt it

what? Katrina being involved in the money scam? WHAT A TWIST, i dont think she is though

the clock, I don't know why but I keep thinking it's showing us the release date. The time is 10:01, so it could mean Oct. 1st(for Japan of course, and that's in the fall) or it could be 1/10

You would fit very well in my home forums if you keep thinking like that. XD

I'm pretty sure no one has mentioned this yet but I'm not sure so I will just post it anyway. If you pause at 1:40 you can see a building behind the pink building. To me it sort of looks like there is a gyroid next to it. What do you guys think?

i'll check this out now!

thank god you noticed this, i dont think anyone else would have;

gyroid.png

pretty sure its a gyroid

Last edited:
If it is a gyroid then what an earth could that building be? Maybe this time around there will be an actual place dedicated to gyroids. A gyroid museum? Surely if they were going to do something like that they would have just thrown it in with the main museum. I'm clueless.

I always wanted a gyroid museum, or somewhere to display them, they were always so... useless

1. i hope so

2. LOL! I'm sorry if i sound rude, but i highly doubt it

what? Katrina being involved in the money scam? WHAT A TWIST, i dont think she is though

Lol, yeah I just thought I'd point out the clock cause it just seemed interesting, but yeah I highly doubt it as well, but sometimes little things get thrown in like that.

And that Gyroid could be for the auction house, but I doubt it's that because it's in your town. It could also be a non-mayor human house?

Back