• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

The new trailer from the Japanese Nintendo Direct

JabuJabule, it's looking nice, so fast have you drawn your new favourite character? ;D
The new trailer looks really amazing! Just that we have to wait until 2013 kind of... well, we just keep waiting, eh?

Wow, I have seen this Video Breakdown twice and I'm amazed how many little, great details I missed! This game is gonna be like the best game ever! I probably won't have a real life anymore once this game comes out! Really looking forward to it!
I wonder what this pink building is... Is it really a caf?? So many questions...

Ahhh the more I watch the more I want to keep watching! It looks amazing, here's hoping its a Spring release and not Summer!

Ahhh the more I watch the more I want to keep watching! It looks amazing, here's hoping its a Spring release and not Summer!
I was kinda hoping for a 2013 release as I can possibly start the game closer to the 1st of January and do a full calendar year just like I am doing on Animal Crossing for the Nintendo Gamecube.

I really wish we could get the conversations translated. But of course NOA doesn't show us AC:3DS at all so we don't get any.

One thing I just really want to know is whether or not we have options when opening up conversations with animal villagers again.

I think we will, you can hear a clicking noise when they talk to them.

I think we will, you can hear a clicking noise when they talk to them.

I heard that, however, there is always the chance that is just a question that was asked later on and not the opening conversation questions we had in the first two AC's.

It said release date is this fall. And all the houses at the end of video are street pass houses!!!!

EDIT:

I wouldn't call that Gibberish!!!!!

I don't know I'm sorry yours must've worked better than mine because it was really hard for me to understand.

I heard that, however, there is always the chance that is just a question that was asked later on and not the opening conversation questions we had in the first two AC's.

true, but lets hope so

Didn't bother reading the whole thread, but really awesome stuff in the trailer. Really glad that a lot of the things we speculated about have been confirmed, like the sidewalks.

Wow thanks for posting this! I'm so excited! I saw so many new things hehe

Still no evidence of this face being in it:

abadiabolicallime.png

They better have it in this game or I might actually cry. This guy has been my Animal Crossing mug ever since WW, the first one I bought. Then I bought GCN, and got CF later. All the same face.

May sound foolish, but what do you think happens when you stand on the train tracks while a train is coming by?

May sound foolish, but what do you think happens when you stand on the train tracks while a train is coming by?

You have to actually go into a shack type building to board the train, and across the tracks is the city where the animal villagers can't access so obviously they can't go on the tracks

Back