• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

What are you craving right now?

some really really cold water that's got its minerals balanced to a point where the water tastes slightly sweet.

oh and a more normal craving would probably be kettle cooked potato chips.

I am craving steak daily. Nothing matches the experience of cooking and eating a beautiful medium rare
Steaks are pretty good! I made one with onions and mushrooms to suck in the juices and they tasted nice. Not everyone likes mushrooms, but I really liked them haha.

I'm craving chocolate milk. I wanted to make some with the hot cocoa mix we have at home until I realized we don't have any milk. T_T
I hearted because chocolate milk is good! Not because you don't have milk. Maybe you can get to the store soon to get some!

Cooked bell peppers and zucchini with lo mien noodles sounds amazing tbh. Ive been have bouts of feeling super hungry today but I haven't ate much. It comes and goes. But this sounds really good.

Cooked bell peppers and zucchini with lo mien noodles sounds amazing tbh. Ive been have bouts of feeling super hungry today but I haven't ate much. It comes and goes. But this sounds really good.
That does sound really good! I just pulled some zucchini off of the vine recently and breaded and fried them. Not everyone likes that, but I think it's really good! Not something I eat all the time because it's not that healthy haha.

I want to eat some cheese flavored Cheetos Puffs but I ate a slice of ice cream cake about 40 minutes ago. Will probably have to wait another 30 min. before deciding.

Back