What are you craving right now?

A niiiice biiiig bowl of ramen... with my boyfriend sitting right across from me with a biiiig bowl of ramen for him too xD

I want the Grimace Special back from McDonald's. My all time favorite limited meal.

Great portion sizes. Better priced than the menu combos. Also the birthday cake flavor milkshake was unique and amazing. (Despite all the jokes about people dying after drinking one).

I wish it was sold individually.

I want the Grimace Special back from McDonald's. My all time favorite limited meal.

Great portion sizes. Better priced than the menu combos. Also the birthday cake flavor milkshake was unique and amazing. (Despite all the jokes about people dying after drinking one).

Supposedly the Shake is returning this year.

Maan, me too! Totally missed out on it last year. Nobody had time to buy me the shake. T_T

Back