• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

What Are You Happy About Today?

❤Yesterday I got mario party island tour from my local gamestop.(which I'm surprised they had lol) At first I thought it wouldn't work as I had to return puzzle dragons Z+puzzle dragons: super mario edition because it liked to crash a lot, rendering it basically unplayable after 5 minutes after starting it up. Well to my surprise, it works! It was pre-owned, and the original owner unlocked all the boards and stuff, but I had fun playing it for an hour.

🧡Starting working on some more art! This will probably cut into tommorrow as I already finished a big piece, and I'm tired lol.

💛Speaking of art:
Screenshot_20220419-184230_Gallery.jpg

I finished this in about 6 hours (with breaks in between of course) and I'm proud of it 🤩 This is miko, one of my newer ocs who is a red panda/lion hybrid! (for those who don't know who he is yet)

💚 While I was trying to get white birdo from the pipe in mario kart tour, I got this instead:
Screenshot_20220419-184044_Mario Kart.jpg

Still happy though, as I've been wanting cowboy Wario for a while and now I finally have him!

💙 I got to play splatoon with some of my old friends from middle school! Honestly it was pretty fun, despite me getting splatted a lot from being rusty from not playing for almost 2 years lol

💜 Got some good advice from my friends @SpaceTokki77 and @Seastar about the junimo egg for Kirbyz! (Thanks again guys!)

-Got to chill and take a break from exams today. It was much needed.
-I had tacos for dinner tonight. They were delicious.
-I had to go grocery shopping earlier, but it wasn't too crowded for once.
-I bought yet another Starlight coke. Honestly, it's the only coke flavor that I like.
-Read books 3-4 of the Shadow Falls series. It's my favorite book series I've ever read.
-My aunt from New Hampshire came down for a visit. She's staying all week, so that's exciting. I really wish my cousins would come with her since I haven't seen them in about 5 years. I've talked to them on Instagram, but I really want to see them in person.

I haven't been able to post here because of the TBT egg hunt that happened over the past few days and some irl stuff. Now that it's wrapped up, I can post on here again.
  • I got myself the Spring Bloom Egg (or what xara calls it, the lettuce egg LOL)! But I gotta give credit to @Venti and the TBT community for working together and being able to find the hidden eggs in the first place! Otherwise, I wouldn't have this collectible at all. Most importantly, I'm happy that we were able to find that dreaded egg #6. I think it's safe to say that we all be smiling like Daniel Ricciardo right now. 😄 I hope everyone gets the eggs they want in the coming days.
  • I played Gran Turismo 7 and apparently completed the 'story' yesterday. After that, it opened up more race events with a particular one paying out over 500k for the win. However, with the clean race bonus combined with the settings glitch allowing me to use an OP car despite the restrictions, I was able to rake in over 800k in under 20 minutes! Do the math and it's over 2 million per hour. It's opened up more opportunities to buy various cars and take them for a test drive in time trials without burning through my virtual money so quickly. I definitely didn't try to roll over a 2022 Genesis G70 out of boredom lol. That settings glitch is definitely gonna get patched which is why I'm capitalizing on it now.
  • I played Metroid Dread and gained more powerups! Alas, an EMMI finally caught me not once, but a few times haha. On the other times I've been successful sneaking by, I was on edge where it was scanning the tiny area I was hiding in while using the cloaking device. I'm definitely gonna kick its butt very soon as payback.
If you thought an EMMI running towards you wasn't terrifying enough, wait until you encounter the yellow one. Whether it'll investigate the noise or see me, the yellow EMMI will run extremely quick. Upon seeing the cutscene encounter, I knew that I wouldn't be able to outrun it on raw speed alone.

Today I'm happy because:

- It was sunny today. Way too cold all of a sudden, but at least it was sunny after raining nearly all day yesterday.
- I had a stressful work day, but I was able to put it behind me after I logged out and I know that the rest of the week should be easier because of everything I completed today.
- My sister-in-law brought the kids into town for spring break. At first, this stressed me out because she gave me her typical 24 hours notice (she doesn't stay with us, but I still have to upend my whole schedule to fit in time to see them), but I talked it over with my husband this afternoon and we came up with a plan that won't overwhelm me. We're going to meet them for dinner at a restaurant tomorrow and then see them again Friday evening when I get off work.
- I get to leave work early tomorrow for a massage therapy appointment.
- I had a nice phone call with my mom this evening. She sounded like she was in a good mood and there was no crisis going on. It feels like it's been over a year since we could just have a normal conversation.
- I finally caught a restock and got my Spring Bloom Egg! Plus I picked up the Ladybug Egg and the Fossil Egg. Those were all the eggs I was really interested in and I'm so grateful to everyone who offered me assistance with some of the clues so I could get them. I'm not going to name them all, but know that I definitely appreciated it. I'm enjoying my spring line-up right now!

I played DQVIII for a little bit more today! Haven't advanced the story much—was mainly just exploring and catching up on the photography sidequest, ehehe.
Got a Luxio Sitting Cuties plush from my parents as a belated Easter gift!! 😭 It's so adorable and I'm thrilled to have the whole evolutionary line now.
I also spent the rest of my Easter money on some secondhand merch! ^^ Some of it should be arriving fairly soon too, and I'm especially excited since it's mostly of a favorite character of mine who I don't currently have any merch of.
Finally got started reading volume 9 of Durarara!! too.

got an email back from my apartment complex about the lack of bathroom electricity finally so hopefully they actually schedule someone soon!

im really loving my white star fragment 🥺 im so happy i was able to trade for one. its gorgeous

i took my first call today for my job and it went really well! i was able to resolve the customers initial inquiry and i took the time to check out their plan and found out we could up them to a higher plan for $10 extra a month (making my company extra money) and saving the customer money because the new plan included a streaming bundle so they could cancel that service they were paying for separately! and it reflects back well on me for promotions and bonuses :3 win, win, win! the best i could hope for really. i did run into some roadblocks and was freaking out on the side trying to chat with my peers and support coaches for help, but i think i did a good job in managing the time and keeping the customer satisfied and i got praised by my supervisor for making that plan upgrade!

also today has been the first day ive felt more normal and content since everything happened. i know i will still be dealing with everything in waves as i heal over time but today was the first day i didnt feel mostly negativity. its been really refreshing

its also my weekend now! i ordered some stuff off amazon to decorate the apartment with and make it feel more homey to me and my standing lamps already arrived! everything else should be here tomorrow ^u^ got some cool tapestries and some bed sheets and a giant blanket and a new tv for when the current one gets removed at some point in the future. also some stuff for the kitchen! i think tomorrow will be a good day too because im already happy thinking about it.

ive been talking to a lot of nice and supportive people lately and my friends have been such a rock. feeling really grateful for those people in my life. i would be so lost without them.

also im excited for the raise im getting at the start of next month! moving up a whole dollar to $20/hr and its only been a month since i started so im really excited the company decided to just make their pay more competitive. i already had amazing benefits and i just work from home so its hard to believe that i actually landed this job after fighting so hard for jobs that offered soooo much less its actually depressing to think about. considering moving into tech support or maybe staying in my current role for a year and then applying to be a support coach. the training environment has been so fun. its almost sad to leave it and start taking calls full time soon but i know i was hired to actually work and not just meme in the chat with my work pals xD plus we will still be able to meme in the chat, just not as nonstop haha

the weather was warm again today! if it stays warm for another week i think ill start buying some plants and seeds c: ive been looking forward to growing some herbs and vegetables and just having some happy house plants 🖤

overall, good day.

late night post since i was busy catching up on all the posts i’ve missed due to the egg hunt lol, but i had an alright day! i’m nervous about tomorrow as i’m finally getting my wisdom teeth out, though. wish me luck! 😅🤞🏻

got 2x nook points in the NSO app.
cuddled with alize, and she let me kiss her head a bunch. 🥺🖤
@/King Dorado was kind enough to send me a fossil egg as thanks for helping him during the egg hunt! i wasn’t expecting it at all, but it made my day. thank you again! :’D
did some self-care.
had pizza for dinner! i’ve been craving it for a few days, so i’m glad i finally got to have it since i won’t be able to eat solid food for a while after tomorrow haha.
discovered a new favourite tiktok.
read a new fanfic that i enjoyed.
read a bunch of posts on tumblr that made me laugh!
received my bonus egg currency for the egg hunt! i’m glad we’ll be able to do something with it in a couple days or so, since i don’t have enough to buy anything lol.

i always get so happy whenever you post in here. you deserve all the good days in the world. 🥺🖤

• I got myself the Spring Bloom Egg (or what xara calls it, the lettuce egg LOL)!
LMAO pls it literally looks like a head of lettuce to me, idk why. 😭🤣 congrats on the egg!

I have two packages ready to be shipped out tomorrow morning. It’s nice to have them filled out. I used the last of my packing tape, though, so I’ll need to buy more of that.
I am going to visit Keagan again tomorrow. I love seeing my dog.
I have off work on Thursday and Friday, so I’ll be able to have relaxation time!
I played a few online matches on Madden 22 on XBOX.
I did a lot of cleaning today at work and got praised for my efforts.

I feel a lot better than I was earlier. I had a really nice chat with @moo_nieu ☺️💜.

I just came up with something maybe better for my bottom lineup and another possible setup for the bottom, while keeping the top :). May play around some more to see if I can come up with anything else. I am excited about this since my collectible collection is pretty small compared to everyone else’s :).

My covid test came back negative :) and more importantly (to me), my mom started feeling better today after she got some antibiotics and took them :).

I got a really kind message from @jadetine in the mail along with the card i traded for. It really made my day ☺️.

I was able to help @LittleMissPanda with something and she gave me a return gift with a really sweet message even though she didn’t have to 💜.

Got another funny picture of Spanky ☺; I was trying to take a picture of her sitting still looking at the camera but she kept cleaning herself lol.

438CE58B-53B2-4322-B1D9-FE069972FF87.jpeg

Got another funny picture of Spanky ☺; I was trying to take a picture of her sitting still looking at the camera but she kept cleaning herself lol.

I'm glad your covid test came back negative, and you have an adorable kitty :)
Post automatically merged:

-I bought yet another Starlight coke. Honestly, it's the only coke flavor that I like.

I haven't tried that yet but I've seen it in the stores and it's got me curious, I wonder if I would like it, maybe I'll get one and try it out

I'm all nice and toasty in my bed with my dog and kitten, it's been uncomfortably cold in here the last few days so I'm enjoying this time (even though I should get up soon).

also watched some wholesome short videos on youtube and they've really brightened my mood <33

i got my report card back today and i just realized that I got way over the course median in 3 of my classes!! (this means that my average is higher than most of the other students in my classes) i just feel so awesome. i never imagined myself to be so good in class? im starting to feel like a braggart lol

i also started a new town in new leaf, i haven’t played it in a hot minute and i feel really nostalgic! very fun :)

- I had a great day yesterday and am having another great day today so far.
- I got off a call with my boss and they said I'm doing a really great job with everything. Confidence +1.
- My partner and I were having fun joking around and have been sweet to each other. Wouldn't trade for anyone!
- I'm going to martial arts practice tonight.
- Our new kitty, Pippy (who is a Hemingway cat), is warming up to me.
- I love my new profile picture/avatar. I'm a venti-sized coffee! :LOL:

- I met up with my friend today! I haven't seen her for a while since we're doing different courses atm, so it was great to see her.

- Got an iced americano, egg mayo sandwich, and cookies + cream brownie at Starbucks for lunch 😍

- Wore a new outfit and I'm super happy with how it looked, I was bothered about my cargo pants for a while (they're a little too big) but adding a belt really saved them and now I'm v pleased with how they fit

- I also did some work at the library, collecting peer-reviewed sources for my essay lol, I'm trying not to use too many articles this time since it was a criticism I received in my last essay 😅

- After I got home I had a hot bath then relaxed and watched some anime with tea and biscuits

Back