• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

What Are You Happy About Today?

I was throwing up sick with a headache on Saturday likely due to extreme heat, and I woke up to the sweetest message on Sunday morning from my favorite person. I didn’t end up reading the message until this morning, though, because I slept practically the whole day yesterday.
I’m happy that I feel better, but I haven’t eaten anything since Saturday. I’m going to need to eat something tonight, but I need to start small, like soup. Nope. Scratch that…
I ended up getting a steak and cheese sub from Subway, along with more cookies. I’m hoping this will stay down because I finally feel well enough to eat again.
I’m in the process of doing some much needed laundry, and I’m happy to be able to sleep in nice, clean, sheets.
I’m just happy there were no squatters either so I can get my stuff done.

Continued my work in Pokémon Platinum! Still making slow but steady progress in my Pokédex while also trying to level my party enough for catching Dialga and Palkia later. ^^
Watched another of SmallishBeans' Empires series! We're an episode behind currently, but I'm loving the underground marketplace developments.
I also enjoyed listening to GeminiTay's 1.16 Minecraft survival singleplayer series in the background today. I do sneak glances at her builds every now and again though ahaha

Today I'm happy because:

- I made it through my work day, completed everything that had to be done, didn't let myself get stressed, and finished up right on time.
- I ordered a birthday present for my nephew. He turns 13 next week!
- I've got a few ideas for Christmas presents even though I'm not ready to buy any just yet.
- I've gotten better about my self-care routines, things that I let slip during the pandemic, and as a result my hair and skin are both feeling softer.

• I won one of the raffles!
  • It’s pretty cold, yay! (can I get some snow please?)
  • I’m putting together a special gift for one of my close friends who’s leaving soon. I forgot how much I like giving gifts
  • It was a relatively chill day, which is a nice break from the chaos that it’s been recently.
This is more yesterday’s list, oops

This was yesterday, but I was gifted my 5th nightmare egg!!! The last one needed for my half lineup!! 🤩 I have the most wonderful friends and they’re a constant reminder of how blessed I am 💖 over time, I’ll probably try to go for 5 more for a full lineup, but I’m going to ride this joy out for a while

Last edited:
Day 3 of Costa Rican honeymoon complete!
Highlights were white-water rafting down the Balsa River and learning about Costa Rican culture at a native restaurant.

4AAC8BA6-C536-4EDF-8B7A-9B952AE6ED93.jpeg
2E5BFBAC-D969-4A38-A63B-192DC0417FDF.jpeg
DC3EF2F4-328C-4445-9D99-DD22BDDF7687.jpeg

Day 3 of Costa Rican honeymoon complete!
Highlights were white-water rafting down the Balsa River and learning about Costa Rican culture at a native restaurant.

Tom Nook is looking very exotic on that outside table! XD
What a dream trip; I'm taking notes.

• I didn't get a chance to sit down and brag yesterday, but several lovely tbt'ers have stepped in to fulfill or offer my collectible wishlist items early! TY friends! @Roxxy @S.J. @Holla @Corrie @Firesquids
  • I'm also making progress on one of my best sketches yet. Art improvement is so gradual and hard to notice, but I am starting to feel more proud of my work.
  • I talked about how some folks irl were telling me to "do something more useful with my time" and several members here shared some supportive words, so I felt much better about my doodles. 🥺 I had a lovely conversation with my kindred artist @Aquilla and that just about made my day
  • Also YASSSSS it's hoodie weather!

And for TODAY, I’m happy that Nicholas’ casts to fix his club feet are almost done! We were supposed to have 2 or 3 more weeks of them, but when we went today, they said he made huge progress and has his last set on! And they’re waterproof?! Which I didn’t know was a thing, so he can take baths again!!

Last edited:
haven't posted in here in forever so I have a lot to talk abt:

currently listening to some of my favorite synthwave songs at a 8000Hz sample rate, makes it sound like it's coming over a phone call but there's something so sweet and nostalgic about it 💞

the new Pokemon game will be out in like 3 days and I'm so excited!!! 🤩 I'm gonna record me playing it and upload it for my youtube channel! I cant wait to get a Sprigatito and name him Cheech Martin lmfaoooooo

it's getting chilly outside which means I can start bundling up in my cozy heated blankets when I'm just chillin at home :blush:

spent my night last night just binge watching Poofesure while high asf and it was such a great time 😂

recently got back into playing Webkinz, and I got codes for a Griffin as well as a Silver Fox! the former is one I've been wanting for prob a decade or more, and the latter is one that was just released like a few years but I needed it considering silver foxes are my favorite animal 👀
here they are standing with my two floral foxes!
webkinzzzz.png

speaking of Webkinz I also managed to get a plush of the fennec fox (which is relatively difficult to find) and it's in great condition! I'm expanding my Webkinz fox collection lol 🦊 now I just need the virtual version!

I have a few commissions I'm working on, I haven't taken art commissions in quite a while but I'm pretty excited to see what kinda stuff I can come up with!

I got my other room cleaned out, I mostly organized my webkinz and beanie babies into boxes so that they're not just lying around and I can pull them out when I want to see them. now I can chill in there w the cats and dog and play some classic games on my 80s TV 😌 I also have plans to decorate some more in there, I have an old rotary wall phone and my grandpa's eagle statues and I'm hoping to hang up a miniature shelf so I can put some stuff on it!

I recently learned how to record stuff onto VHS tapes so I've been recording episode of spongebob that I can watch on my little TV+VCR while I'm drawing :)

been working on myself some more recently. I'm trying my best to not get mad at myself when I make a mistake, and especially to not be disappointed in things that I want to do (or say I will do) and then end up not doing. the latter has been very difficult for me, I still feel disappointed in myself a lot. but I'm working on it.

I love my kitties and my dog and my mom 💓

currently in the process of getting off my anti-depressants so this may be a rough time for me, but I'm hoping that whatever I try later on will help me feel normal again 😔 💙

man, it’s been a long time since i’ve posted in here. 😅 i’ve tried to be active in liking everyone’s posts when i could, but i’ve been pretty silent since i went on hiatus back in may. but now that i’m pretty much back from hiatus, i’d like to try posting in here more regularly again!

a lot has happened since may lol, so for rn i’ll just talk about the big things i’m happy about that have happened between now and then. ☺️

𓆩♡𓆪 finally sent my switch lite in for joy-con/stick drift repair over the summer! i was really anxious about doing so, but the drift had gotten so bad that the console was practically unusable, so i took my chances haha. thankfully, though, everything went pretty well! i was a big dummy who forgot to include a note containing important info in my shipping box, so that was kinda nerve-wracking, but whoever did the repair was able to figure everything out and my lite is as good as new! i still have a lot of catching up to do in new horizons, but i was finally able to give mario party superstars a try and even played with some friends! it was a lot of fun!
𓆩♡𓆪 completed an 8-week-long group therapy program over the summer! i’m still on a waitlist for individual therapy, but the group therapy was really nice. everyone in the group was super supportive and kind, and the things i learned helped a lot and made me feel validated. i even learned a new breathing exercise that actually helps me when i’m feeling anxious!
𓆩♡𓆪 made it to canada’s wonderland (an amusement park) for the first time in about 10 or so years! i went with my mom, and while it was difficult to get around very much with my mobility issues, i managed and had a pretty fun time! definitely am not a fan of rollercoasters much anymore, but i got some treats and 2 new plushies out of the trip! it was nice to go back after so long.
85636059-D8BE-4825-B17F-9B1E395B18CD.jpeg
𓆩♡𓆪 i also made it to niagara falls for the first time! i’ve had plans to go twice before in my life, but they always fell through for one reason or another, so i’m very happy i got to go! i had to stick to the canadian side since i don’t have a passport, but it’s so beautiful and lively down there! i went on the niagara skywheel (which allowed for a beautiful view of the falls!), and to an arcade! the arcade was also adjoined with a boston pizza, where i had the most delicious nachos and met the kindest waiter! would love to go back one day once my fractured foot/ankle is healed. <3
A3CC65B6-C777-4152-9321-8C8AF4D9F287.jpeg
3EB776BF-2C60-490A-A9B1-EE4633219297.jpeg
𓆩♡𓆪 on august 15th, my family and i adopted a kitty named bonk! i actually already posted in here about her, so i’ll just update on her: she’s doing good! she’s in perfect health, has perfect teeth, and her last vet appointment was to just get her claws trimmed! she is truly the most insane, annoying cat i’ve ever met — she isn’t afraid of the vacuum, she chews up cardboard and spits it out all over the living room, she has no spacial awareness (which has resulted in her falling from semi-high platforms numerous times 😒), very vocal, has an extremely active and strong tail that loves to whack loudly against the walls and my door at all hours of the day, plays hockey with packaged mentos (breath mints) and shoves them under my door and the bathroom door when i’m in there in hopes i’ll open the door etc. she’s nuts, but she’s also the sweetest little baby and i love her to pieces. she’s very lucky she’s cute lol.
20327FE7-A0CB-4B00-AA33-7D00853F03D2.jpeg
29AB372C-C5BF-47A9-9DDD-C741E780EE94.jpeg
DA3AD47D-2F43-451A-9C73-5E75D61E62DC.jpeg
6298F2AD-0816-4BD9-9D38-98FA3EF8E1FD.jpeg
541E13BE-3FA9-4DF7-B444-A11CA5E95BCA.jpeg
7BBA0621-0A2E-4D89-A57F-108CB9BB0FD8.jpeg
ED2B7B66-C9AF-4036-BA7F-5E3FA9D35B9D.jpeg
𓆩♡𓆪 purchased a real life celeste chick plush from the lovely @/Laudine! we all know how obsessed i am with the collectible version, so having a real life plushie is amazing and i’m so grateful. 🥺 it’s honestly something i’ve dreamed about since 2020 fair lol.
look at all the extras laudine sent me as well. 😭 i’m not worthy fr

83811CF8-FC77-47D3-B407-189DAF83C492.jpeg
269B828F-8854-4130-A55C-72468239BD56.jpeg

lots of other nice things have happened as well, but this post is already insanely long haha. it’s nice to be back. 🥰

- My new phone subscription at my new operator started today! I mean where I live the coverage/connection is really bad no matter which you use, but I see improvements going out of my suburb and PoGo and Pikmin Bloom feel better!
- Got a blue 60s maxi dress in the mail today. Need to wash and steam/iron it a bit I think cause it's kinda wrinkly and stuff but I love it!
- Hopefully my new bank card comes in tomorrow!

- I got up early again this morning and without trying too hard my sleep schedule is finally fixed! Glad to have clean sheets on my bed as well.

- I just earned my seventh gym badge in my Pokemon Alpha Sapphire Wonderlocke. I'm on pace to beat the game before Pokemon Scarlet/Violet release on Friday, and I'm taking Friday off of work to play Pokemon Scarlet at release time. : P

- @Foreverfox The Dallas Mavericks take on the Los Angeles Clippers tonight in Dallas, and @~Kilza~ the Dallas Stars take on the Tampa Bay Lightning tonight in Tampa Bay. Looking forward to both games. 🏀 🏒 🔥

I cleaned up my computer a bit today and got rid of some old files! It took me on a nice little nostalgia trip too in some cases. 😂
We're starting to catch back up with fWhip's Empires SMP videos too!
I got to play Pokémon Platinum for a little bit this evening! Caught a Happiny and a Kangaskhan, and evolved one of my Eevees into Espeon!

Today I'm happy because:

- I made it through another busy day of work, managed to keep my stress levels low, and completed everything that had to be done.
- The evenings are getting darker and I love it. Everything feels so much nicer and more peaceful.
- I tried a peppermint milkshake and enjoyed it.
- My husband and my dog are so sweet and I love them so much. ❤️

Today has been really weird for being simultaneously bad and good for me. I somehow left the keys in the car and locked myself out... Thankfully it only happened at home and got resolved within a few hours.
  • In engine class, I finally got to remove the crankshaft! We did a couple of measurements here and there before returning it because next week will be the start of putting things back together. Unlike the engine parts I've mentioned prior, I took a photo of the thing!
I will warn you that it's pretty heavy, so I had to be careful returning it to its rightful spot lol.
crankshaft.jpg
  • For the first time (I think), it snowed today! It was also pretty cold and I'm already getting some winter vibes.
  • Over the past few days, I've yet again managed to find more interesting Hotwheels to buy! No photos this time around, though. I will say that I did get a Lotus Sport Elise and a 1968 Mercury Cougar!
  • I made some more stuff in Inkscape.
  • I made more progress in my drawing today I started a few days ago. I'm already on the final outlines while also experimenting with this one brush I rarely used before. It looks pretty good and I'm happy with the lines I'm producing even though it involved pressing the undo button so many times lol. Who knows? I might finish it tomorrow but we'll see. :)

Back