• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

What Are You Happy About Today?

𓆩♡𓆪 began reading a new fanfic that i’m really enjoying! it’s a multi-chapter fanfic, and i haven’t read one of those in a while, so it’s a nice change! it was written by one of my favourite writers, and so far it’s lovely. c’: i also read 2 new shorter fanfics.
𓆩♡𓆪 received some more lights from my wonderful friends! i really didn’t expect to get so many lights this year as i haven’t been the best at staying in touch and checking in on my friends as much as i’d like, so my heart is so warm. 🥺 all the lights and sweet messages i’ve received mean more than i know how to say. i’ve been having fun sending out lights as well; i feel awkward telling my friends how much they mean to me randomly throughout the year, so this gives me a chance to let them know how much i appreciate them. ♥️
𓆩♡𓆪 the 2022 tbt christmas event has started!! i’m definitely gonna need a couple days to brainstorm ideas for my entries haha. the new backdrops are so cute, and the new hanukkah candy collectible is beautiful! i also love the charities selection this year. 💙 i can’t wait to see everyone’s beautiful entries, and of course for the start of 12 days of collectibles and the advent calendar!
𓆩♡𓆪 this pretty little baby. 🖤
she’s all warm and toasty right now since my mom has the heater on. <3
E935FC4C-AF43-4622-9531-4EBB3BA68002.jpeg
𓆩♡𓆪 did some self-care.
𓆩♡𓆪 i’m a people pleaser at heart who doesn’t handle people not liking me or being upset with me well, but i’m realizing that i can’t control how other people feel about me, and i’m okay with that. all i can do is be a good person and do my best, and i am. i have plenty of wonderful friends and people in my corner, and that’s all i need. happy and thankful always to know and be alive at the same time as such lovely people. ☺️

🦠 🧪 I successfully took my cell biology and organic chemistry laboratory finals, and got A's in both classes. I'm sure happiness will come later, but right now all I feel is an overwhelming sense of relief.
oh that’s wonderful! i’m so proud of you, congrats! i know you’re stressing big time right now, but it’s almost over, and you’re doing great! good luck on your last final; i know you’re gonna kill it! 💪🏻♥️

• I had to do two tests today, one of which I didn't know was also happening. Thankfully, I did great on both of them! But I don't want to celebrate just yet. Next week will be pretty brutal for me since my finals will take place, with three of them happening on the same day. I've been studying over the past few days in small periods to not cram everything in a single day. It's hard with a lot of stuff I'm facing, but I'm trying. I'm aware of the winter event that's happening on TBT and that I still have to do a drawing for secret Santa, but I got important things to prioritize for now. 😭
man, you’re killing it at school! congrats on doing so well on 2 tests, coming in first in kahoot, and completing your last english assignment! good luck with finals, friend! ☺️

I had the chance to run around Paldea, do a few raids and battle with my favorite person tonight. As someone with BPD, I’m grateful she’s so accepting of my obsessive behaviors. If she has to postpone us hanging out, she lets me know exactly why but typically she never makes promises she can’t keep so this rarely happens, lol. I appreciate her so much, going above and beyond for me. She’s the ****ing best, man.
CC2E0E22-B21C-4F15-9B9B-D9262441CFDA.jpeg
734FBA47-B7CD-4D94-8182-4C824749F28E.jpeg
I’ve been wanting to post about these shoes, but I wanted to wait until they arrived in the mail. Today was that day. The blue gradient is beautiful. The picture doesn’t do the shoe justice. The best part about the shoes is that they add two inches to your height. I didn’t know that when purchasing the shoe, though, it does feel nice being taller, I won’t lie! I just liked the color.
37BD500F-1B1C-4840-A4A6-37DB5BEDAB41.jpeg
I’m excited about the Christmas event starting. I have the weekend off to look over all the tasks and take everything in. I’m so looking forward to this event.
Keagan was being such a good boy!! He hopes everyone has an amazing holiday!
37FBA907-DA63-4F82-9311-3C31B22310E7.jpeg

Last edited:
Today I'm happy because:

- I slept very well last night and got to sleep in this morning.
- I had a very productive day. The contractor will be starting our bathroom remodel on Monday or Tuesday, so we packed up everything in the bathroom that we don't use on a frequent basis. We also packed away the clothes in our spare bedroom's closet because the shower pipe runs through that closet. It sounds stupid, but that's the way this house is built.
- I'm going to be packing up a bunch of clothes we never wear to donate. Some of them are nice dresses and suits, but we just don't wear that kind of stuff, a lot of it brand new or only worn a few times.
- My husband broke down the huge wall of boxes that had piled up over the past year and took them to the recycling dump. We have room to walk around the dining room table again.
- We're having a holiday party at work on Wednesday and I found some little stocking stuffer gifts at home that I've never even opened. They're cute and in the price range for our gift exchange, so that means I don't have to go shopping. Yay!
- The baseball jerseys I ordered for my twin nephews both arrived today. I hope they love them!
- I had a nice dinner and a chocolate milkshake for dessert.
- I had a really relaxing shower this evening. Tomorrow may be my last good shower for a while. 😦
- The TBT Season of Giving event has begun! I still need to look over everything and figure out what I can participate in, but the backdrops and Hanukkah Candy have already made me very excited.

❤️Today was a good day. It went by fast because it was super busy.
❤️On the way home I stopped for groceries and some presents for Christmas stuff. Got my friend a bday present(m&ms, I know it may not seem like much but I hope it surprises them), an acquaintance a secret Santa gift (haribo gummies lol) and a white elephant gift (a squishmallow!! Cute!)
❤️When I got home I ate dinner (spaghetti) and printed some important papers. I was so exhausted that I soon logged onto ACGC after I was done with the day...
🌟 I enjoyed listening to some late night AC music. Sounds so good and nostalgic...
🌟 I found that my mom had sent me an apple in the mail! My native fruit is oranges (always has been... from NH to CF to GC, ugh so boring😒) so I was excited to say the least! The other day Carmen told me she was hungry for an apple but I didn't have any lol and now I could! I planted it close to my house immediately.
🌟I noticed the snow on the ground for the first time ever, since I haven't been able to play since November. It's nice but the walking sound can get annoying lol
🌟In the mail I also got a ptera skull, a mammoth skull, and a Dino egg from Farway museum. I also got a letter from HRA telling me they wanted my house to not look like a warehouse but I deleted it. I'm too much in debt to buy a lot of the furniture set I want (kiddie).😆
🌟I spent a lot of time looking for money rock, and it ended up being the rock by the beach where the bottom right corner of the 3x3 area would be, was cut off by the shore cliff (not by sand but that's just where it ended) . As you can imagine that ended up bein' the spot that the 10,000 bells woulda landed on so I only got 3,300 from money rock. I was so mad!
🌟I looked for jobs to do, and Louie tried to give me one but I accidentally pressed B while trying to make him talk faster so it made me choose "no I'm too busy" option. He stormed off and said he would never talk to me or anyone else again! A few minutes later I ask him for job again and, greeting me warmly, he told me to get his camera from Pinky! Not only that but he set me on a wild goose chase as Admiral had lent the camera from Pinky, and Dora from Admiral. Dora was asleep by the time I got to her house, so I just gave up.
🌟Kitty gave me a job too. I got a basketball for her young visiting relative and she gave me an exquisite wall which I sold with the Dino egg for around 1500 bells or so.
🌟I donated the ptera skull and mammoth skull (I already have so many Dino eggs) and it turns out I completed the mammoth! Blathy was so excited 😊
🌟I got Café K.K. From KK slider today too, such a cute song
🌟Paid off 5,544 bells in debt, only 348,123 bells left... 😞 I think this is the last one so hopefully I'll get a statue built soon...
🌟I logged off with Sven saving for me. "Be seeing you," he said! Good night everyone and thanks for reading 😴

Last edited:
I picked up an used white DS Lite yesterday and I absolutely love it. Truly the best design pre-3DS. And it's really not as yellow as you'd expect. But I also still had Nintendogs, Professor Layton, Mystery Dungeon and Sims Castaway lying around, which is almost everything you need. Especially excited to play Nintendogs, pretty sure I should have Wild World somewhere but I definitely need Pokémon games.

It's HAPPENING!! 🌨️ it's snowing in my area and it's not even halfway through December yet! It's just a small snow flurry but it's enough to make me feel so ridiculously happy ☺️ can't wait for the actual blizzards, I want a full blown snowstorm. Chaotic, snowy weather is beautiful and so much fun 💞

- Tomorrow is my last day of uni for the semester, mostly bc half of my classes are cancelled and train strikes mean I can't make it for the rest of the week lol. I'll be glad to have a break! (although I have a 3000 word essay still to write this week :oops:) I know I'll be busy over the holidays though since I've got another two assessments to write up for January...

- I'm super happy I'm going over to my friend's boat for lunch next saturday! :) It's hard for us to meet bc she's got a full-time job and I've got uni most of the week. It's been 3 months since we last met up so I'm v happy!

I thawed out a bag of soup that I made this Summer. I actually made a ton of it because I had grown way too many cucumbers and had to think of a way to do something with them. Turns out there was a really good soup recipe, so I stockpiled it for some warm winter soups.

It's really good actually. It's sliced cucumbers that simmered in a bunch of broth and spices, sauteed onions and garlic, blend it all together with avocado and plain yogurt. It's a very creamy soup, almost like potato soup. Add bacon bits to it and bam, it was a great lunch lol.

three things:

1. according to the USPS my new slime will be here tomorrow, so I'll get to mess around with it after work tomorrow and unwind 😌

2. got to go to the holiday concert at my internship today and it went really well! I got to reconnect with even more people and it was nice to socialize with them for a few hours! ☃️

3. played my non-updated New Leaf town for a bit today, and right now I'm playing online on my original town with my friend 😁

Watched the newest One Piece and Spy x Family episodes this morning! It's a little bittersweet that Spy x Family only has a couple episodes left (crossing my fingers for another season 🤞), but this week's OP was absolutely incredible. 😭 It's so nice having one of my favorite Strawhats get the spotlight she deserves!!
Spent a lot of the day working on my advent calendar! I'm making really good progress on it so far. ^^
Took a little break to play another chapter in the otome I'm currently on!
Also played Pokémon Platinum for a bit! Got another new swarm Pokémon and finally collected all the furniture for my Villa. c:
My family and I watched GoodTimesWithScar's latest episode over dinner!

Today I'm happy because:

- I slept deeply last night and got to sleep in this morning.
- We got confirmation from the contractor that they're starting on our bathroom tomorrow. I'm both happy and anxious about it. It's going to be a stressful few weeks, but I'm excited to have a brand new bathroom when it's all done.
- We packed up all the clothes for donation and put them in my trunk. I'll drop them off whenever I have time this week.
- My husband's favorite team, the Baltimore Ravens, won their game today! 💜🖤
- I had a delicious salad for lunch and Nacho Fries for dinner.
- My mom is doing much better job of managing her money than she was around this time last year.
- I made submissions in the Wrap Battle and Ornamental Ensembles and the latter entry was already accepted. Crossing my fingers I guessed correctly on the Wrap Battle.

very late night/early morning post since i was busy yesterday and fell asleep before i could post last night. 😅 i hope you all had a good weekend, and that you have a great week ahead!

𓆩♡𓆪 read a new fanfic that i enjoyed, and finished reading the multi-chapter fanfic i started reading on saturday. the ending was so lovely! i can never get enough of this writer’s work. <3
𓆩♡𓆪 began working on my “christmas countdown” entry! i was hoping to get it done today, but alas not haha. i really like how it’s turning out so far!
𓆩♡𓆪 helped my mom clean up the living room.
𓆩♡𓆪 had a delicious lunch of sausage stir-fry with rice and lots of veggies!
𓆩♡𓆪 bonk was very silly and affectionate. <3

• I went to my friend's house on Saturday, we played some of the Digimon TCG. I am learning more and getting better at it every time I play :D Had a nice time with them, was nice to get out and socialize
  • My inspection went well today
  • I got all the paperwork I needed in and am renewing/and signing my lease today
  • Got some command hooks so I can hang up my Van Gogh cafe terrace at night painting in my living room, and I have a wooden Christmas sign I'm gonna hang on my door :)
  • The cat's Christmas presents were delivered. New toys and a big nice cactus scratching post, I hope they like everything, I'm so excited to give them their gifts :)
  • I have an appointment with my therapist tomorrow which I'm happy about
  • Started season 3 of Digimon and am enjoying it a lot
  • Finished season 2 of the Chucky horror series which was good, really hoping they renew for a season 3

- Sorted out a thing with my phone operator, apparently they had two different accounts that could receive payments depending on which way you paid invoices but both go to the same in the end so that was good to know, the electronic invoice in my bank goes to one number and the one in the app goes to another so v confusing lol.
- Bought a new phone wallet for my phone. White with sunflowers on it! :D
- Snacking on some small seedless kalamata olives. The best!

Back