• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

What month do you think AC3DS will be released in?

Someone on tumblr said they received their 2013 Nintendo calendar from Club Nintendo, and AC:NL is the artwork for MARCH. HINT HINT?!?!?!!?!?

Considering it might be out in the first half of 2013, I would give it a range of somewhere between March to May. Give or take a month.

March to May. Give or take a month. So your guessing February to June. That's helpful!!!!!!1

I read May 1st, 2013 somewhere.. :( But I also heard it will be released sometime in the first half of 2013. Guessing based on the Japanese release date, I think the game will be released in February or March in the USA. If not... x( Ima cry.

May IS the first half of 2013

Such reasonable and scientific guesses. I'm leaning towards march. No reason. And I know a lot of you scientists are probably right, but I don't care at the moment :)

Ya think we're getting a release date tomorrow?

I think there's a pretty good chance we at least get a month. Something like "you'll be able to play it this coming April". Maybe. Guess it depends when it's coming, if it's going to be more of a January-Febuary release then we should get one for sure.

I'm hoping March. I don't want to start my town in the middle of winter. Winter was always a quiet season in animal crossing. I wanna start my town right at the beginning of Spring.

I think there's a pretty good chance we at least get a month. Something like "you'll be able to play it this coming April". Maybe. Guess it depends when it's coming, if it's going to be more of a January-Febuary release then we should get one for sure.

I'm expecting atleast a season
but I am definitely expecting a month
not really fussed about a date, if they don't give us a date "meh" if they give us a date ... "asdfghjhkj" then i will be like "give me an australian release date senk u~ xo"

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm expecting atleast a season
but I am definitely expecting a month
not really fussed about a date, if they don't give us a date "meh" if they give us a date ... "asdfghjhkj" then i will be like "give me an australian release date senk u~ xo"

can we watch the language please? that word is pretty offensive.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm hoping for April, reason being it would have been my mum's 65th birthday and my mum was also a animal crossing player too.

My guess is March, and more specifically between the dates of the 10th, 12th, 17th, and 19th. Though, I'm holding out for April, just in case.

It always has seemed like to me that Nintendo (and almost any other game company) likes to release on Sundays and/or Tuesdays, at least here in the U.S., so we know what to plan for there. February is ruled out now because of Fire Emblem, so now we just need to speculate the March to June months.

I'm still hoping for February, but Fire Emblem to the date I was secretly hoping for (two days before my birthday), so I guess I'll just have to keep hoping for that month.

I guessed April on another speculation thread on here, and still think April. My money is down for 04-14-12 and I'm hoping for a concurrent release for both the EU and NA!

I would love to begin a new leaf for my birthday on March the 1st, but it seems like we're pretty screwed down here in Europe..
It would be released in April. Just before the beginning of my final exams, yeeee...

Hmm

At this point I will say March early and latest would be April, since someone got a reply from Nintendo saying they want to release before July...my dream release would be Feb.

February is definitely out of the equation.. I was hoping for then as well. With Fire Emblem being released then, that guarantees that no other game will be launching that month. March is the earliest I'd expect it now.

Back