• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

What's Bothering You?

I'm sorry that you've had a rough day but I wanted to touch on this, given that the event is tomorrow. As a woman reading this it made me feel really uncomfortable.

I urge you to reframe your thinking from, "I've been needing this," to something less intense. I'm glad to see you're interested in meeting friends and not just romantic interests but still.
Ugh. There I go again. I didn't really mean it like that. It's just that I have no dating experience and don't fully understand how to phrase sentences like that sometimes. What I meant to say is that I've been needing to become more social and face my anxiety by stepping out of my comfort zone and attend a calm social event at a public place. I haven't talked to any of my own friends in over several months, and I simply want a few people to talk to.
I'm just digging my own grave at this point, aren't I? Maybe I should stop talking...

I edited the post. Hopefully it's worded a bit better.

Last edited:
Ugh. There I go again. I didn't really mean it like that. It's just that I have no dating experience and don't fully understand how to phrase sentences like that sometimes. What I meant to say is that I've been needing to become more social and face my anxiety by stepping out of my comfort zone and attend a calm social event at a public place. I haven't talked to any of my own friends in over several months, and I simply want a few people to talk to.
I'm just digging my own grave at this point, aren't I? Maybe I should stop talking...

You're okay.

It was the combination of you specifying females (why cant you also make more guy friends and/or nonbinary friends and also why not call them... women?) and the use of the word  need in conjuction with it being a speed dating event that put me on alert.

I'm glad you're trying to overcome your anxiety and hopefully attending more events to talk to more people in general will help with that!

I've been in pain curled up with a heating pad all day. I wasnt able to get as much done on my project as I planned so I'm a little behind now. Hopefully tomorrow goes better.

I'm scared I came down with something because I woke up, I can't smell anything at all.

I tried to smell spices but I can't. I hope this isn't related to Covid.

My aunt is at the hospital and not in too good of shape, but to add to it I guess the hospital is over flowing with patients and they are in the hallways?
She has to wait for a bed despite her lungs filled with fluid and being unable to stand (not from anything contagious).
Is there some sort of thing going around that is causing hospitals to be filled like that? If so, nothing locally has been said about it at all. :/ not even health reminders or test centers.
Things that make you wonder..

I almost got my best friend to push me away. he told me finally what i was doing was not normal. :/ He keeps me waiting though for a response; why can’t he just reply once and say he can’t talk. he said i should know better though. he’s right i guess but it still hurts. still hurting about him having a gf now too; i didn’t want valentine’s day to come either and now there is no avoiding reminders.

also sick with a cold and acid reflux is back after being mostly gone since I first treated it. the last couple of weeks or month i’ve been not myself and should get help but i can’t talk to anyone and the only person i can won’t listen to me and isn’t here for me anymore. when he is, he tells me he doesn’t want to hear it and yells at me for being stupid. :/

Edit: I finally told my mom part of what is going on and it helped relieve some of the stress at least. it hurt talking about it but not as much as i thought it would or as much as holding it in would.

Last edited:
I think I came down with my parent's cold. Cause I'm feeling so miserable right now. I can't smell very well, everything I drink tastes disgusting. I haven't felt like this since Covid.

I also look terrible, and for me. Me having bed head just makes me feel so bad about myself.

Good thing I don't have any date I guess.

I’m beginning to lose faith in Nintendo. It doesn’t matter if these “rumors” of an upcoming Nintendo Direct are true or false. What matters is that I waited too long for new announcements of their retro libraries.

Heck, even last year, Nintendo has been slow on their promises. The annual Pokémon Presents said that Pokémon HOME would support Scarlet/Violet in “Early 2023”. But it didn’t get support in March or April of 2023. And when we waited until the late end of May, they tweeted that it would be ready soon, only to say that it was an error to announce too soon. If you’re gonna take too long to release exciting updates when promised, then I will give up completely.

Last edited:
computer died with my dragon drawing in it...
I tried to recuperate it from someone else computer but their computer died too.
no more working computer in the house
my drawing....😭
I was already not in a great mood today, overwhelmed with several things, now that...⚰️

Back