• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

What's Bothering You?

The stupidity of others currently, including the unwaveringness of people who refuse to compromise. I don't know why I even try anymore.

I’m beginning to lose faith in Nintendo. It doesn’t matter if these “rumors” of an upcoming Nintendo Direct are true or false. What matters is that I waited too long for new announcements of their retro libraries.

Heck, even last year, Nintendo has been slow on their promises. The annual Pokémon Presents said that Pokémon HOME would support Scarlet/Violet in “Early 2023”. But it didn’t get support in March or April of 2023. And when we waited until the late end of May, they tweeted that it would be ready soon, only to say that it was an error to announce too soon. If you’re gonna take too long to release exciting updates when promised, then I will give up completely.
Oh I haven't been really keeping up to date with game news. February is usually the time a direct comes around, now that I think about it. I'm really not sure what to expect if one comes around. But I'll still tune in if there is one.

I waited forever for Phantasy Star Online 2 to make it overseas. Sega promised that it would happen. The game came out in 2012 and the only way to play it was to create a Japanese account. I didn't understand what I was doing (not knowing Japanese and all) so I quit. They eventually started killing any account that wasn't from Japan. And in 2022 I heard they finally got around to localizing it if they ever did (10 years later) So Nintendo might suck at times, but they can never suck as much as Sega does.

spoober thought it was the prime time to come out from the cabinet without my glasses on. i literally want to sleep and not want it to be a donna noble turn left situation i stg

i'm pretty overwhelmed with working two jobs, trying to finish my masters degree this semester, applying & interviewing for jobs, and preparing to move at some point this year. it's all happening at once and i feel like i can't breathe.

I went to the doctor’s today with my mom to get medicine for my cough and to see if there is anything else I can take for my depression. It wasn’t going to be a happy visit since we were going to talk about something I did that isn’t good. When they asked me stuff I froze and got overwhelmed and shut off. I did explain as best as I could. But I realize now i forgot about the main reason for my feelings; I just don’t feel comfortable telling them it didn’t help she was not my regular doctor; that threw me off a lot right away. i left frustrated and right now I still am. it was a successful visit though for medicine - got prescribed something for my cold and to help with anxiety/mood/depression.

when i talked to my mom this week about stuff, she said she’d look into safe dating sites for me, but I’m pretty sure she forgot. I don’t know why she’d want to look into i for me; i do know there is a lot of dangers and I have no idea how to go about carefully or what to do exactly. my heart is not ready even though i think this is the only way I can get myself to move on. I don’t really want to, but I need to do something to keep me from falling further apart.

I’m so sad 💔.

i cannot stand when people use their mental illness(es) and/or neurodivergence as an excuse for their bigotry in any capacity. these things are not correlated at all. your harmful opinions have nothing to do with your mental state and everything to do with your upbringing, your surroundings, and your own ignorance and lack of education on the subject matter. own up to your mistakes instead of bringing down everyone else with the same conditions as you.

I hate it when people hide behind their job for moral superiority. Just because a person is a doctor, firefighter or a teacher it does not mean that they are automatically a good person.
100%, there's a stereotype that female bullies often become nurses and there's a bit of truth to it lol.

in all seriousness though, while i won't get into this too much there is actually a huge racism problem within the medical field, and it has a very long history.

Why is Google so annoying? I was logged into an email yesterday, then my laptop updated automatically and restarted, now I can't login because of security measures and me not having the same phone number from ten years ago... I don't even want security measures on that account??? It's literally just a throwaway email AND I WAS LOGGED IN YESTERDAY. 😑

Earlier this month, some co-workers had their 40th birthday five days after mine.

But what's weird is that they not only knew about my birthday five days before theirs, but how I looked as well.

I don't have a Facebook or whatever, so how did they know that I look younger than them? I don't know.

Edit:
They work at a neighbouring radio station at a different town, but I still work with them over the phone and everything.

Last edited:
Earlier this month, some co-workers had their 40th birthday five days after mine.

But what's weird is that they not only knew about my birthday five days before theirs, but how I looked as well.

I don't have a Facebook or whatever, so how did they know that I look younger than them? I don't know.
I hope you solve this riddle Papa. If anyone can solve it, it's you 💪

Back