What's Bothering You?

IMG_2416.png

tapering off an SSRI during this awful humid weather is actually evil. i love having no energy, not being able to think and feeling sick.
IMG_9135.png

Have to go to UC tomorrow in person because they couldn't verify my identity when I was applying for it 🫠
To verify they wanted two out of three options: passport, car licence or credit card. I only had one.

Literally annoyed about all this. Omg.
Hopefully those jobs I applied for will lead to something 👏

I can't tell if my job that's only scheduling me for half hour and one hour shifts actually wants me there. I feel like they're trying to make me quit so I can't file for unemployment. I can't tell if this is just in my head or if this is true. I suppose I should be grateful I'm even getting shifts, considering some people are having trouble even finding a job. 💀 It makes me feel like my anger is unjustified and that I should be grateful for what I have: Two hour work weeks, if that.

someone premade a commission for me on etsy before i paid and now i can’t pay for it, i contacted support and they said it was an issue on the seller’s end but i’m just worried i seem like some scammer messaging them about it over and over again…. aghghghghgggggghhhh

Last night I went onto Discord and saw that one of the servers I'm in was completely wiped. Literally no channels or bots, and most of the emojis and roles were removed. Even a good chunk of members were kicked. I realized that there was an audit log, so I was able to see who did all this. I think it was my friend's (the server owner) boyfriend, and... I kinda saw it coming. Their relationship was rocky, and I wouldn't be surprised if he went out of his way to sabotage something.

I haven't gotten any confirmation from anyone about what happened, so I'm left to speculate until then. Assuming my theory is right... Why would you go out of your way to wipe out everything in the server? Wouldn't it be simpler and more mature to just leave instead of ensuing chaos? :| I'm just a mod though, so I'll have to wait for my friend to see what happened and do something with the server.

I guess I'm pretty upset (moreso annoyed) about the whole thing. I've been in that server for almost a year and had a lot of fun. To think that all my messages/emojis/etc. are just gone... I mean, not a big deal in the grand scheme of things, but still.

I can't tell if my job that's only scheduling me for half hour and one hour shifts actually wants me there. I feel like they're trying to make me quit so I can't file for unemployment. I can't tell if this is just in my head or if this is true. I suppose I should be grateful I'm even getting shifts, considering some people are having trouble even finding a job. 💀 It makes me feel like my anger is unjustified and that I should be grateful for what I have: Two hour work weeks, if that.
My old job sought to make my work experience there a nightmare in my last 3 months, trying to force me to quit so they wouldn't have to pay for unemployment. I don't know if it's gonna be a similar case to your job, but hang in there bud. Just don't quit fighting. You won't regret it.

I already have another job (I had two jobs), and I have another interview lined up for Thursday. I'm hoping that one goes well since it was a company I was previously employed with. It was one of the few I didn't leave on bad terms.

As I have another job, the one I mentioned in my last post becomes less important to me.

I really wanted to go out today and see if we could pass by some poke stops on the way to grocery shopping but we didn’t go since i said no when my mom asked if i still wanted to go. i was sleeping when she woke me up and whenever someone talks to me when i’m sleeping i wake up with a small panic attack.

still feeling pretty depressed today. i have to take my medicine still, so that should help, but it doesn’t get rid of the thoughts and reminders that are making triggering me obviously :/

When my dad is in a good mood, I'm usually cranky. Meanwhile, when I'm in a good mood, he's cranky.

My mom is still out-of-town, and I was forced to reschedule my first therapist appointment to an unknown future date due to a work conflict that never happened. I don't know how long I can take this ridiculousness anymore.

Crochet patterns are so hard to follow.. especially written ones. What does a sl st in ch 2 even MEAN?! And the video tutorials are mostly always useless because 1. left handed crocheter here AND 2. their hands are covering up what they’re trying to show me ANYWAYS!

I’m so frustrated. I’ve been practicing for hours and despite being decent at it.. I feel like I’ll never improve!! I want to cry 😭

Have to go to UC tomorrow in person because they couldn't verify my identity when I was applying for it 🫠
To verify they wanted two out of three options: passport, car licence or credit card. I only had one.

Literally annoyed about all this. Omg.
Hopefully those jobs I applied for will lead to something 👏
Update~! They decided to suddenly change it for next week omg
not like i need help or anything 🙃

Back