• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

What's Bothering You?

This dumb person in a discord server, basically pointing out everyone in public where/if they post wrong rather than telling it nicely and/or properly writing it out in rules/faq. Or at least send us in a DM, I think most people do wrong especially when it's not written out and just acting like a dumb parent is not the way you do... sorry just needed to get that out because they are really stupid even though the others there are nice.

(related to a pogo server i'm in btw so nothing tbt or other related)

Last edited:
there was a really bad storm last night so i spent about an hour in the basement & our power has been off for like 12 hours now. :(

As long as it's not creepers loving outright baby cartoons and does NSFW stuff I agree with you. I've seen way too many NSFW diaper furry things for this lol.

And yeah love what cartoon you want! (y)
yeah NSFW stuff w kid themes is just gross. but I can't even count all the times that I've seen people be like "oh this one is aimed at kids and this one is more mature" and then claim that they are in fact an adult even though they like kid's stuff. nobody should have to defend what they like (unless ofc it's downright creepy/pedo-like).

yeah NSFW stuff w kid themes is just gross. but I can't even count all the times that I've seen people be like "oh this one is aimed at kids and this one is more mature" and then claim that they are in fact an adult even though they like kid's stuff. nobody should have to defend what they like (unless ofc it's downright creepy/pedo-like).
Yeah, I agree fully if you like a cartoon/comic etc and you're not acting creepy about it I don't see why someone should get judged at all and no need defending yourself either.

I definitely like "kids series" and stuff and I don't hide that.

adhd episode 5: the executive dysfunction strikes back!!

I want to take a shower and eat something but instead I'm just lying here on my bed doing nothing :,,,,,)
also hesitant to shower bc as usual it's cold in this room and I don't want to freeze lol

i'm pretty sure i have food poisoning. i've gotten practically no sleep and i'm really dehydrated from all the pain im in and strong symptoms

love being victim blamed.

last night my brother had a go at my mom over text, decided he was no longer going to pay her rent, and never apologized. today, my mom and co. went out shopping, and he conveniently waltzes into our house with his girlfriend right after. i hear him going through our food again because that's all he ever comes up here for and call downstairs, "Do you really think you should be here after the way you spoke to mom?" and he tells me to frick off (but the not censored way lol) and calls me a bunch of other cuss words, so i point out how he doesn't even pay rent anymore despite already being given a discounted rate and he's like "Yeah because I don't fricking live here" "Then why are you in our house?" Cue more gross name calling and swearing and him calling my sister and loudly demanding they all come home. Then he left before they even showed up? I genuinely felt scared being in the house with him, which isn't the first time, and wanted to burst into tears.

Anyway, mom and co. do show up a few minutes later. I explain what happened and finally cry and they basically tell me I should've just kept my mouth shut and tried to compare me to him when I a) have always paid rent and constantly lend them money I never get back and b) apologize within hours if I do call them a Super bad word, and it's only happened once in the last several years lmao. My mom was like oh if you had done this it would be no different which is a total lie and I hate that she refuses to admit how differently she treats us to him and, regardless, I would never waltz into my siblings' home violently insulting them and making them feel unsafe.

I just- Genuinely, i wish he'd never been born. Idc if that sounds mean, it's true.

adhd episode 5: the executive dysfunction strikes back!!

I want to take a shower and eat something but instead I'm just lying here on my bed doing nothing :,,,,,)
also hesitant to shower bc as usual it's cold in this room and I don't want to freeze lol
okay it onyl took like an hour and a half but I finally took a shower lolllll
but I still haven't eaten and taken my meds, responsibility is hard 😅

I'm fricking grounded for the whole weekend, because my brother was being a total A-hole and I snapped at him. Thanks a lot, dad. I was actually looking forward to the weekend, and you ruin it. And if you're wondering how I'm typing this, I'm just a rebel.
At least I'm not mad at my step-mom, but that's probably gonna change. Tomorrow is Mother's Day, I wouldn't want to be mad at her on such a day.

This dumb person in a discord server, basically pointing out everyone in public where/if they post wrong rather than telling it nicely and/or properly writing it out in rules/faq. Or at least send us in a DM, I think most people do wrong especially when it's not written out and just acting like a dumb parent is not the way you do... sorry just needed to get that out because they are really stupid even though the others there are nice.

(related to a pogo server i'm in btw so nothing tbt or other related)
Okay I don't know what's wrong with this person but obviously they didn't get why I posted wrong, I did not ask for raid help I just wondered if someone did randomly which I don't mind I was just curious. They should just add certain stuff to their FAQ properly and not hide it a news post.

the way my mother literally chased me out of my own apartment lmao. she says that screaming and crying and storming around and slamming **** makes her feel better, and i know she’s mentally unwell, but she genuinely makes me feel unsafe in my own home. i didn’t even get to have any of my dinner because of this, and now i’m just hiding out in the garage until i feel it’s safe to go back upstairs.

I just spent so much money on buying healthy food and now I am starting to get broke. Not only that but I have to re-apply for Food Stamps because the system thought I was making "too much" money when I don't have a job.

I wanted to do dishes today but honestly I'm not comfortable doing any kind of cleaning while my dad is home 😐
kinda sucks though bc he doesn't go back to work til Monday. idk maybe I can wash some of them in my bathroom so I don't have to leave the room.

not me thinking about leaving tbt or at least going on a hiatus again. i talk about how wonderful this community is and how tbt has become a safe space of sorts for me a lot, and all of that is true, but i don’t feel like i’m important here, or like i even belong. i’m just sorta here, and i hate that. the urge to just up and leave is strong rn lol. i just wanna feel like i actually matter to someone, idk.

also, love that the one time i actually speak up and let someone know that something they said was hurtful, they immediately start ignoring me afterwards. like, bro... did not need this. i am so, so tired.

Last edited:
I feel you. I've definitely felt the same way at times, where I'm just another user here and if I was to leave tomorrow, nobody would care I was gone. Even if that's only our perception of things, sometimes we can't help but feel that perception is reality.

For what it's worth, I feel that you are a valued member of the community and lots of people do care about you here. I know I enjoy seeing you around and seeing your posts on here. Though ultimately, whether you think you should leave or just take a hiatus or do neither, that's up for you and you alone to decide. Just do what is best for you and your mental health.

@xara I agree with Oak. I know that I enjoy reading your posts whenever I hop by here. There are definitely members here who aren't that active, but that's not the case with you. You engage with the community here and are well known. Your posts are always interesting, funny, and or heartwarming. At least I think so! You're a great person and there are many here who would agree with that.

I feel like I've gotten to know you a bit better since I've become more active and I enjoy your presence/company on these forums. Now if you feel you need to recharge yourself and back away from the site/social media, we all understand, but you will be missed.

Back