• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

What's Bothering You?

felt nausea again 🙃 luckily it was only for a few minutes ! curse these birth control side effects

felt nausea again 🙃 luckily it was only for a few minutes ! curse these birth control side effects
Ugh that sucks. I hope you're feeling better or soon. Having an upset stomach is the worst. I can relate to that part, I've been having a lot of nausea from a fever I have.

Actually I contracted covid somewhere. And it's been pretty rough. It's one of the reasons why I haven't been on here that much lately. Most days I couldn't do much but sleep due to how draining it was.

I feel like my memory's getting worse, I have a lot more trouble remembering things now. Yesterday I was trying to remember a song from a specific Mario Kart track, but despite me racking my brain the whole day, I still didn't get it until I actually played the track. (It was Ninja Hideaway, go figure. My brain kept going towards Coconut Mall.)

I also typed something about how bad I was at video games, but it didn't save properly and I lost the whole text. 😔

I was warned it would be painful but I never thought recovering from an outpatient procedure could be this difficult. One second at a time I guess.

today I learned something so gross that I can't type it out on here, but It's something I never wanted or ever want to hear again. I still have the mental image that my ADHD brain conjured up and now i cant get rid of it.

The tumblr app is completely usable now on my phone. For like 2 weeks it kept crashing on me, and now it won't even open, it just keeps crashing. Not only that but it wants to open, but I keep getting the notif that the app is not responding or whatever and it won't close the app no matter how many times I click 'close app'. Then, overnight it drained 40% of my battery cause it kept tryin to open in the backround. This happened before and after I updated it, and the problem still persists. I feel like if I un-stall the re-install I'll come across the same issue of not even being able to open the app. Very recent reviews left on the Play Store also say the app is now unusable (I'm on Samsung 9 or 8 idk).

Ever since I had to factory reset this damn phone it hasn't been acting normal.

You'd think that with our harsh Canadian winters, summer wouldn't be so bad. You'd be dead-wrong to think that, I'm sweating like crazy in 25°C/77°F weather. (That's the current temperature and it's the evening, but earlier it was 34°C/93°F.) I miss winter and I want it to come sooner, even if it means I have to shovel the driveway everyday.

I can't make any community posts on yt because I need at least 500 subs and I only have... 21 🙃

anyways I have to put off uploading my SimCity video because apparently my new ROM cards won't be here for a few weeks. I'll have to resort to uploading videos which can be published without being edited which sucks. at least it's only for a few more weeks. I hate to put off releasing a video though, and it would be nice if I could make a community post on yt but oh well.
MOOOOOOOOOOOOOD! I hate this requirement!! Like, what if you need to tell your viewers about something important!?!?
Post automatically merged:

I'm not too fond of when someone wants me to take a picture with them.
What part of I'm camera shy, don't you understand.
Ugh. I can relate. I remember back in 2015, my mom forced me to take a picture with her and called me a brat for not wanting to. Plus, I was in a stressed mood, so she should have respected my boundaries.

I know I say this a lot and it's usually a false alarm, but I think I broke my Wii Remote. I got angry while playing Wii Sports Resort and smacked it on my bed-frame. The batteries went flying and I had to find them and put them back in. The lights on the bottom of the Wii Remote indicate that it's the third player, which is weird 'cause I didn't connect any more remotes and I only have one that works anyways. None of the buttons are responding and the game is stuck on the "Communications with [my name]'s Wii Remote have been interrupted" pop-up. Maybe if I turn off the Wii and turn it back on it'll work again. I hope so, because I don't have any more remotes that work.

Edit: It was another false alarm, I just had to turn off the Wii and boot it up again. But in my defense, my Wii Remote was technically not working and I thought it bit the dust. I mean, look at this - It was still on even though my Wii was unplugged! Honestly, when will I learn?
IMG_20220721_121552.jpg

Last edited:
Thought I could get the Squad Goals achievement by winning a round of Squad Mode, but nooooo you need to play with 3 friends in Fall Guys to get it. It's no fun to put these achievements behind unnecessary barriers, the Squad Mode should just unlock it too it's unlogical for it to not too. Like why do I have to befriend strangers to my console if I could just randomly queue up with them.

so this is more a worry than excitement for me so I'll go ahead and post it here

good news: I finally have a job offer to work part-time at a local cat rescue/sanctuary, paying $10/hr. I went in today to kinda see what the job would be like and it seems pretty easy and straightforward and I think I can handle it.

bad news: I'm worried that because I'll be on my feet a lot, and they want me to work 5 hours a day (3 days a week) that I might experience autistic burnout. that's why it's taken this long for me to find a job, because I'm having a difficult time finding a job that isn't gonna lead me to burnout every week. I realize now that working full time for one week leads me to being in burnout (or, as I say, "incapacitated") for about 2-3 weeks, and in that timeframe I can't do much of anything at all. I'm gonna ask if they can lower my work time to 4 hours a day, and hopefully they can give me breaks when I need them.

idk I'm just worried about this, but also excited bc I love working w kitties and I'll actually be making money for once.

also a minor bother but my stupid carpal tunnel is flaring up in my right wrist again, so tired of dealing w this.

Okay, so I need to post about this, and I feel slightly like an ass because of it.

There’s this person I work with and he is a manager. He doesn’t work. He’s loud and he always joins in on the shenanigans with the minors. His car is out of inspection and has been for a good while. It was due in July of last year!! I’m seriously going to have his car towed when he’s at work. I have the number to the towing company. I’m not going to brag or anything about doing it so I don’t think anyone will find out it was me. It’s really none of my business, but I’m having strong urges to call the towing company in the next few days. I’m making that anonymous report…

I just really don’t like the guy. My anger is likely misplaced and exaggerated, but his work ethic is non existent and he has done very little for the past few weeks. I guess managers can get away with that?

Nobody from my work knows about this site either.

Well the vet said all of my rabbits teeth are rotten, so I suggested putting him down and she said absolutely not. He's is only 8 and healthy otherwise so I agreed to dental surgery. She said she couldn't promise me a price until she was in surgery, so she calls and says he needs several teeth pulled. I had no choice but to say yes cause I can't let my bunny suffer. The vet calls me with an update saying they took all his bottom teeth and he will need revisions for the rest of his life. Sounds like a crappy life for my rabbit. They also said his jaw is full of gum disease. Kinda feel like I'm putting my rabbit through all this suffering for nothing. He won't be able to eat hay so he will need to be force fed critical care for the rest of his life. What a mess

I was prescribed something for my anxiety but CVS still hasn't filled it yet! I understand they're backed up because of the pandemic but I NEED that script!

Back