what's your favorite cake flavor, or type of cake?

Kitsuragi

Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Corrupted Rainbow Candy
Glam Heart Balloon
Sweet Balloon
Sweet Balloon
Purple Balloon
Blue Crescent Moon
Pink Crescent Moon
Galaxy Swirl
Orange Crescent Moon
Green Crescent Moon
vanilla? chocolate? maybe you prefer cheesecake or cupcakes? or you just hate cake

me, i love the raspberry white chocolate bundt cakes from Nothing Bundt Cake. i found a good copycat recipe, too: https://www.favfamilyrecipes.com/our-version-of-nothing-bundt-cakes-white-chocolate-raspberry-cake/

White-Chocolate-Raspberry-Cake-16.jpg

Between vanilla and chocolate I prefer chocolate. However, my favourite cake flavour would have to be lemon. Lemon just really goes well in cakes and pastries. I really like lemon cream cheese frosting too.

Cheesecake for me.
For cakes that actually look like cakes, a chocolate cake with cream cheese vanilla icing is great. Vanilla bundt cakes are good too.

I don't really have a favor favor of cake, I like yellow cake and chocolate. I really like fresh mango cake as well.

My favorite type of cake is red velvet. I absolutely love cream cheese frosting and red velvet cake is a fantastic vehicle for it.

I have a massive sweet tooth though, so I'm satisfied with any cake, to be honest. Chocolate, yellow, marble, whatever. I haven't had white cake in ages, but I doubt I'd have any objections.

I'm planning to make a spice cake sometime this year to see what I think of it. It seems like something I ought to like, but yeah, we'll see.

I haven't had it since making one in high school years ago for an assignment, but tres leches cake is also awesome. Maybe I ought to make it again sometime.

If I had to pick between vanilla and chocolate, I’d say that vanilla is a little better. But I don’t really have a preference for cake flavors.

my favorite cake is carrot cake, but without raisins. (whose idea was it to put those in?) i also like classic cheesecake, victoria sponge and lemon drizzle cakes! i'll eat chocolate cake, but i don't love it.

Chocolate is my favorite, although I'll try out just about any flavor of cake. I do not like cheesecake though... something about it just seems off to me. 💀

It's either fruit and cream cakes or cheesecake for me! 🍰 I like standard birthday cakes too, but they can be pretty sugary, and it's easy for me to feel sick from eating too much sugar, so I much prefer lighter cakes nowadays. I just can't handle frosting like I used to as a kid. 😅

Cupcakes are another good solution to that issue though; since they're smaller it's easier not to overdo it on them! And they're cute!!

coffee cake or a bakewell tart in cake form. cheesecakes are cool too, but nothing too out there with regards to other stuff happening on it

I like pumpkin spice cake with creamcheese icing, but it has to be chilled. It's not something I eat a lot and I only make it once a year during my birthday. But I look forward to it. I don't think it would be as good out of season, but I love it during fall.

Vanilla and chocolate are also good. To be honest, I'll eat any kind of cake lol.

Back