• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Giveaway {WINNERS ANNOUNCED!}🎉🎉Blink's 700 NMT Giveaway🎉🎉

Status
Not open for further replies.
Island Rep: Staruii
Island Name: Monobii
WWYD: I would look for my last two dreamies , and help my friends look for theirs! ^-^ Thank you for hosting a giveaway!

• Island Rep: edrin
  • Island Name: moonrise
  • WWYD: i would first try to find my FINAL dreamie to complete my island: apollo :0 after that i would finally have completed my villager roster for my island yay! 700 is a lot so im sure i would find him sooner or later and i would give the rest of my nmt to my friend who’s trying to find/adopt raymond!

Island Rep: Naomi
Island name: Hyrule (unoriginal, I know but my first ever island on New Leaf and every island thereafter has had that name)
WWYD: Use the tix to take trips and buy wishlist items in order to finally reach 5 star status so I'm not too embarrassed to have others see my subpar island.

Thanks for hosting the contest!

Island Rep: Yuuki
Island Name: Lunauro
WWYD: Help my little sister get her dreamies and get furniture to help make her island how she wants

• Island Rep: Rei
  • Island Name: Faraway
  • WWYD: I've been dumping all my nook miles tickets into my husband's lap, basically, so that he can dreamie hunt for his island. This is his first animal crossing game, and he doesn't normally do grindy stuff like that so I'm trying to help him with it. I tried to get him into new leaf, but it just didn't stick, but with acnh, he's taken like a duck to water, designing his character's brows, his town flag, and so on. He's currently in the "move all the villagers houses to the beach" stage of his town, so the sooner he can get the islanders he wants, the better.

Island Rep: Samantha
Island Name: Senbei
WWYD: Find Poppy! I had Poppy as one of my original 10 and promised her to a friend. I bonded up with her a lot while she was on my island and I really didn't want to let her go, but I fulfilled my promise to my friend. I miss her a lot and will be looking for her for sure whenever I get my next villager to move out.

If there's any tickets left, it'll be used to find Kyle for a friend!

Island Rep: Emmy
Island Name: Rhue-llyn
What would you do with your NMTs if you won?
I would search for my dreamies, I would keep a few to use for weed/coconut gathering and then whatever I have left over I would give away to others to find their dreamies.

Island Rep: Adrian
Island Name: El Dorado
WWYD: Need some NMTs to hunt for dreamies, would love to find Raymond, Marshal, Beau, Zucker. Any leftovers would probably go to giveaways on my discord group.

Thanks for the giveaway and Goodluck everyone.

Island Rep : Draco (I was a mayor once I have been downgraded to a rep ). Island Name : Drawin. WWYD : I have a lot of things I would do *put secret plan away* you don't need to see that YET *evil smile*

Island Rep: Kiri
Island Name: Abloom
WWYD: hunt for my last dreamies, and help others hunt as well! i have some friends who are too shy/scared to join giveaways like these, so i'd want to give them some of the tickets as well. ^^

Island Rep: Jacqueline
Island Name: AUO
WWYD: I'd use them for more island hopping, help friends find dreamies and saving for the wedding stuff because they're all so beautiful!

Thanks so much for hosting this giveaway!

Island Rep: Den
Island Name: House
WWYD: Drop it all in my house and invite Zucker and Kid Cat over so we can all roll on the fat NMT stash

Island Rep: Markus
Island Name: Shennku
what I would do:
I want a town with only lazy villagers. I currently have 3 and need 7 more. However, I also only want the cool ones like sherb and stitches.
if I have left overs, I’ll use it to decorate or give to others

Island Rep: daisy
Island Name: eldertree
What would you do with your NMTs if you won? - i'd reckon that i'd help my friend to get a good part of her catalog complete with some sets of all the orderable furniture items we need !

Island Rep: Jo
Island Name: Reverie
What would you do with your NMTs if you won? Fulfill my island’s name, which means “daydream”. And pay it forward once I have. Thank you for this chance!

Island Rep: Percival
Island Name: Cherry Bay
WWYD: I would continue my search for my dreamies, in particular Tiffany, Rowan, Agent S and perhaps Audie if I have so much luck finding her someday. I would also give some tickets to a friend who's searching for their dreamies as well. (Thank you for this giveaway!)

Island Rep: Edelweiss
Island Name: Gardenia
WWYD: Oh, where do I even start! If I had all of those NMTs, I would first spend it trying to get the rest of my dreamies which are: Judy, Diana, Rudy, Lily, and Lucky. I tried island hopping the other day because Tia finally moved out, but didn't have enough NMTs to keep searching for my dreamies so Rex moved in. He isn't bad or anything, no villager is really, but just not my dreamie. If I somehow get lucky and managed to get my dreamies with the least amount of tickets possible, I would use the remaining to try to get to scorpion island LOL. Sounds silly I know, but hear me out. I am having a hard time earning bells and the only way to make it is to catch scorpions and sell them to flick :D BUT I have never been to scorpion island *cries* I keep trying and trying but the dodos just don't think I am ready for that epic Jedi fight. I know we can make our own "scorpion island" but I prefer to go to the mystery islands one as I have yet been there. Maybe with all the NMTs, I can finally bribe the dodo duo to take me there :D so I can finally make money to get Tom Nook off my back LOL. Thank you for hosting this fun giveaway btw. Good luck to everyone who enters!

Island Rep: Cyku
Island Name: Podlasie
WWYD: I think I would spend it on island hopping when some of my residents get in the boxes, island hopping wouldn't be as stressful having so many NMT, buying villagers is fine but when you look for them on an island, you can find someone else who you fall in love! Also, I would probably spend some NMT on gaining DIY, commissions for paths etc, to make my island look better. And I could be that nice person who gives newbies some cool little things!

Oh this is an awesome giveaway!! Thank you for doing it!

Island Rep: Maeve
Island Name: Seordán
WWYD: I would go on the dreamie hunt firstly. It takes me a long time to raise nook miles and I can't compete with some of the NMT offers here for villagers lol, so this would be a great and very much appreciated help! I would also use them to buy the decor items for my island. Me and my friends host parties a lot and my island is kind of a barren wasteland so I'd like to get decorating to make the parties more fun!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back