Wonderous Wardrobe

Status
Not open for further replies.
Resubmisson:
20240730_200016_6193.jpg

Luckily I was still wearing it. I changed the time too so I could get the best lighting.

20240730_200016_6401.jpg

Hello Mutti, Xara and TN4U, I unfortunately couldn't accept your entries due to the lighting in your screenshots appearing too dark. They would end up not looking as nice on the banner because of the overlays that would be placed over them during the different times of day. Please resubmit your screenshots with the lighting in the room at it's brightest and without a different color hue. Thank you!
Ah, thank you for bringing that bit of info up. I've fixed my entry (did it in Photopia this time) and adjusted my position. Let me know if that still doesn't work.

Hello @Mutti, @Xara and @TN4U, I unfortunately couldn't accept your entries due to the lighting in your screenshots appearing too dark. They would end up not looking as nice on the banner because of the overlays that would be placed over them during the different times of day. Please resubmit your screenshots with the lighting in the room at it's brightest and without a different color hue. Thank you!
Edited my post!

I wanted to go for something Autumnal since I'm tired of the heat and humidity of Summer and can't wait for Autumn in a few months. Primarily red and yellow color scheme with a bit of orange at the bottom layer of the dress, and the Fairy Dress gives the impression of leaves. It was fun to put together.

birthday 6.1.jpg
birthday suit proof.jpg

I hope this works, I haven't transferred screenshots before!

View attachment 573905
Hey JammyTheBirb, your character appears a bit too small in your screenshot and the lighting a tad dark. Please resubmit a new photo with the camera zoomed in as much as possible and with either the brightest setting in the room or outside during the day for better lighting, I'll be able to accept your entry then. Thank you!

Hey JammyTheBirb, your character appears a bit too small in your screenshot and the lighting a tad dark. Please resubmit a new photo with the camera zoomed in as much as possible and with either the brightest setting in the room or outside during the day for better lighting, I'll be able to accept your entry then. Thank you!
birbface.jpg

Thanks, I hope this is better!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back