• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Global Nintendo Directs coming in less than 24 hours! 8PM PDT(Japan) 9PM PDT(NoA)

Yes. We are still getting it in the fall in japan.

EDIT:
as for EU, the said the first half of 2013, meaning Q1, (early 2013).

NA always gets the game withing the same week. Don't worry. for example, if EU gets it February 17th, then NA will get it by February 25th

Well, I was hoping they would have it out before the world ended at the end of this year, but maybe I'll get lucky and it will come on by my birthday in February.

I was really hoping I could it before or a couple weeks after school starts the game looks like a major stress reliever

Well, the fall semester usually goes so fast that it won't be to long of a wait. and like I said in the past, at least I'm not waiting in the dark goggling everyday and looking everyday for some kind of a release date. Now that I have a ETA i can sit back relax and wait

Well, the fall semester usually goes so fast that it won't be to long of a wait. and like I said in the past, at least I'm not waiting in the dark goggling everyday and looking everyday for some kind of a release date. Now that I have a ETA i can sit back relax and wait
Yeah finally relaxation, i started l
Playing WW again since it is almost July do I can finally cath a banded dragonfly.

I think I might as well pick up WW again. Maybe start from the beginning? Hmm
Yeah start from the beginning unless you have a villager u really like or your museum is almost complete, it fun to. It know what your a doing at a game before you lay.

. It know what your a doing at a game before you lay.

hmm, I'm not sure what you are saying, but okay. I think I'll start from scratch. After all, I don't have much to loose since AC:3D will eventually replace WW in about 10 months from now.

I don't see why it has to take 6 or 10 months for AC 3D to be released in the US, I mean, translating it to English can't take THAT long...

Can it?

Last edited:
Over ten months? A bit dramatic are we?
umm no

Well, we know it's at least going to be 6 more months before it's in EU.
this

I don't see why it has to take 6 or 10 months for AC 3D to be released in the US, I mean, translating it to English can't take THAT long...

Can it?
It's a game, there is a bit of translation to be doing, it's roughly the same time it took for Pokemon black and white to get released from japan to english countries

Well there's just so much dialogue. The only reason I think eu will get it before NA because they will translate it to all eu languages including English so it's already for America.

Considering that there's alot more to the 3DS version they're going to have to translate EVERYTHING (even animal names to translate) so I think it's pretty reasonable..

Considering that there's alot more to the 3DS version they're going to have to translate EVERYTHING (even animal names to translate) so I think it's pretty reasonable..

this, and also because they might need to remove japanese events out of the game such as from city folk (events like tanabata, Kodomo no Hi, tsukimi, setsubun etc) to put in more of the traditional events that other regions celebrate (valentine's day, father + mother's day, labour day) and invent new events as well (like nature day, bunny day, explorer's day).

this is just the difference in events for japan and other regions for city folk. Who knows why there is a delay for an international release but holidays/events might be one of the reasons.

Back