• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Global Nintendo Directs coming in less than 24 hours! 8PM PDT(Japan) 9PM PDT(NoA)

I just watched it a deer charActer? I want one in my town, te trees look so much better than they did before.

And thanks for watching..... wow wow wow wow... wtf....?

Uhhh unless I missed it, was Animal Crossing 3DS shown in the Euro presentation? God damn you reggie...

Last edited:
I'm a little worried now. If it wasn't shown on the American/European one are we still expected to get this in the fall like Japan? Does anyone speak Japanese?

Edit:

They said AC would be out early 2013 in Europe. But nothing in NA...

You've got to be kidding me...

I'm excited and at the same time disappointed! AC is not coming this year! It's delayed to 2013.... :(

But the new trailer is stunning, so much new stuff! I have seen it just one, but the Bambi character, SWEET!! And the houses seem to be really customizable! Looking all really nice, would be cool to understand Japanese...

Lol @ you because you were wrong;
so stop being so negative all the time, seriously.

Yup, I was wrong. But that doesn't invalidate my less 'optimistic' approach. I was painfully right every time before. Even to the point of predicting that the 2D Mario platformer (back when we knew nothing about it, aside from being in development) would come out before Animal Crossing.

I was only wrong in regards to it showing up in the Japanese Nintendo Direct and being potentially delayed for Japan. I'm not off about it being completely absent from NA's Nintendo Direct and still looking like a 2013 release.

Again, I'll be optimistic about things that are related to me and what I can do. I will not be in regards to what a video game company does, because I have no control over what they do, and I will end up disappointed a lot if I have 'optimism'.

Yup, I was wrong. But that doesn't invalidate my less 'optimistic' approach. I was painfully right every time before. Even to the point of predicting that the 2D Mario platformer (back when we knew nothing about it, aside from being in development) would come out before Animal Crossing.

I was only wrong in regards to it showing up in the Japanese Nintendo Direct and being potentially delayed for Japan. I'm not off about it being completely absent from NA's Nintendo Direct and still looking like a 2013 release.

Again, I'll be optimistic about things that are related to me and what I can do. I will not be in regards to what a video game company does, because I have no control over what they do, and I will end up disappointed a lot if I have 'optimism'.

You don't even seem much of an animal crossing fan, just a flamer of forums anywhere.

You don't even seem much of an animal crossing fan, just a flamer of forums anywhere.

Well, you've gotten the wrong impression. You should have seen me when Animal Crossing 3DS was first announced and we saw outdoor furniture, and then later on when we got to see the town map.

It's just that now I'm a bit burnt out. We've been waiting quite some time and I'm just tired of Nintendo toying around with us. I just want the game already.

Well, you've gotten the wrong impression. You should have seen me when Animal Crossing 3DS was first announced and we saw outdoor furniture, and then later on when we got to see the town map.

It's just that now I'm a bit burnt out. We've been waiting quite some time and I'm just tired of Nintendo toying around with us. I just want the game already.

Sorry if I ever I came out rude by the way, I too am mad about the wait, but when more news come out I become very excited, oh and does anyone else wonder if stop from previous trailers will get removed like the tree design and possibly the alpaca it llama that ran the shop??

are we still expected to get this in the fall like Japan? Does anyone speak Japanese?.

Yes. We are still getting it in the fall in japan.

EDIT:
as for EU, the said the first half of 2013, meaning Q1, (early 2013).

NA always gets the game withing the same week. Don't worry. for example, if EU gets it February 17th, then NA will get it by February 25th

Back