• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Global Nintendo Directs coming in less than 24 hours! 8PM PDT(Japan) 9PM PDT(NoA)

I think bunny day was celebrated throughout all countries, that's why they called it Bunny Day and not Easter.

I don't even understand why the remove all these events... I know a lot of people don't celebrate these events in real life and don't even know of them, but it would add culture and maybe you would be more interested in different cultures etc. And it would add so much variety... but if AC3DS is going to have as many events as CF I'm pleased. :)

I don't even understand why the remove all these events... I know a lot of people don't celebrate these events in real life and don't even know of them, but it would add culture and maybe you would be more interested in different cultures etc. And it would add so much variety... but if AC3DS is going to have as many events as CF I'm pleased. :)

The DS version couldn't hold as much stuff as home systems, and I am not sure if the 3DS can hold as much either, though I am sure there will be a drastic amount of events.

I don't see why it has to take 6 or 10 months for AC 3D to be released in the US, I mean, translating it to English can't take THAT long...

Can it?

Like I've said on another thread, its not all about translation. Translation does take a while, but that's not why it's going to be released later than expected. I just think its practical to release it in the spring rather than winter because there wouldn't be much fun. We couldn't hunt for many bugs or fish, and who knows, maybe we couldn't go swimming! It be more fun to play in the spring especially after all the hype about the Wii U and its 23 new games dies down.

I don't know if anyone has brought this up, but has anyone noticed the background music in the trailer? I was just wondering if this is going to be part of the game. I think it is because the style of it sounds like something that'll be in the game.

The events he mentioned is: tanabata: japanese star festival, kodomo no hi: kid's day, tsukimi: autunm moon festival, setsubun: celebrate start of spring (aka bean throwing festival), people do celebrate these festivals in real life XD but i do agree they should leave some in because we can learn about other culture.

it was because the DS couldn't handle all the events,
The 3DS version should have the same, if not more events than City Folk

it was because the DS couldn't handle all the events,
The 3DS version should have the same, if not more events than City Folk

exactly, the ds cartridge could only hold up to 512mb but nowadays 3ds cartridges can hold up to 8gb. just sayin

yeah, the amount of space on a 3DS cartridge is immense

Really? 3ds cartridges hold that much? Wow, so is that almost/same/more than a home system can hold?

wii disc normally holds up to 4 gb.. but i think some can hold up to 8gb. It depends... it varies because of the size of the game as well. The wii U disc apparently holds up to 25gb so thats pretty sick.

wii disc normally holds up to 4 gb.. but i think some can hold up to 8gb. It depends... it varies because of the size of the game as well. The wii U disc apparently holds up to 25gb so thats pretty sick.

Wow, definitely going to have plenty of holidays in AC3DS then, Nintendo has no excuse for there not to be.

They don't have to hold 8 GB. Some games can have up to 4, sometimes even less than a GB I think. I have a feeling AC 3DS will use a 4 though.

They don't have to hold 8 GB. Some games can have up to 4, sometimes even less than a GB I think. I have a feeling AC 3DS will use a 4 though.

It might use an 8, I am sure nintendo knows how much we wanted more holidays in WW, even though 4 would stil lbe more, just not really enough, but who knoes what they've got planned?

they'll use as much as they need to, personally idc how much space they use

I would like them to use enough to include as much as they've planned for, I don't want them to just scrap a ton of stuff for it to fit in 4 GB when they could use 8 GB.

Back