• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

I really wish nintendo would do something for us patient fans!

Sounds like a good way to get a pity present out of him.

"Oh you poor thing has that Raccoon been forcing you to do his chores?"

Sounds like a good way to get a pity present out of him.

"Oh you poor thing has that Raccoon been forcing you to do his chores?"

OMG! Too funny!

I love playing games with new people. Makes my life more interesting, you know what I mean?
It's like I'm the big sister showing the little sister how to fish so she can live on her own oneday.

It's bizarre to think someone might be younger than the first AC game

As a gamer, I run into this all the time. I started playing video games in the '80s, so there's plenty of games I've played that are older than other gamers I know. It's no big deal though. As long as we can have fun gaming together, I really don't care what age people are.

As a gamer, I run into this all the time. I started playing video games in the '80s, so there's plenty of games I've played that are older than other gamers I know. It's no big deal though. As long as we can have fun gaming together, I really don't care what age people are.

^^^^^ but 90's for me.

They should put an AC:NL demo in the eShop. Or have they already done that?

New Leaf is one of those games that are kind of hard to do as a demo. I doubt it will happen.
Good point. Maybe they'll wind up adding a few more trailers for the game in the eShop sense the trailer they put up recently didn't really show too much. How does one become mayor of the town anyways?

I wonder why the animal crossing film doesn't get translated and get released.

Yeah, as much as I liked the movie, I gotta admit, it's pretty boring when you try to explain it to anyone who doesn't really play the games. So for the most part only animal crossing fans and parents looking for something cute to put on TV to draw their kids attention would be buying the movie.

Because it's not worth spending the money on. They wouldn't make as much money selling it as they would spending on having it translated.

it would be really niceif someone could do a fan translation on youtube. too bad itd create copyright problems.

In my opinion, Nintendo owes us in alot of ways. I would love a pattern maker to keep me busy but the fact of the matter is, Nintendo may want to bring smiles to our faces and quality games, but they are mainly in for the money. I wish i could play a 3DS game with the Mother trilogy, but its not happening. You have to think like this: Yes, we deserve a little for our wait, but your gonna get this game in 3 months, so just wait like the rest of us. Hell, go catch yourself up on linandko's LP and play WW or something. Its coming...

In my opinion, Nintendo owes us in alot of ways. I would love a pattern maker to keep me busy but the fact of the matter is, Nintendo may want to bring smiles to our faces and quality games, but they are mainly in for the money. I wish i could play a 3DS game with the Mother trilogy, but its not happening. You have to think like this: Yes, we deserve a little for our wait, but your gonna get this game in 3 months, so just wait like the rest of us. Hell, go catch yourself up on linandko's LP and play WW or something. Its coming...

They owe us nothing. Seriously.

I would like for you to elaborate. This is all hypothetical anyway. I can say "I demand pigs fly!" but it doesn't mean its gonna happen because i said it on a flying pig forum, so please elaborate. I only say they owe us is because of all the games they never release in japan. Im talking about games that even came out in the SNES days. If they cared, they would have translated the games and at least tried to give us those games. Once again, this is just a forum, im not slapping Regi in the face ad saying "Hurry the hell up with that AC:NL Translation!"

^ Some game concepts are more acceptable/welcoming in Japan than they would be in other countries.
Localizing a game requires a lot of time and money. They have to consider if it would be worth the effort in translating, as well as if the game would break even after development- enough for them to make a decent amount of profit.

Yeah, a pattern maker or demo would be nice to have prior to the release, but it's entirely up to Nintendo and I doubt we'd be getting anything. The wait for New Leaf is really nothing compared to other games. I've been waiting for Square Enix to release news on Kingdom Hearts III since 2002. Nothing but rumors have been floating around and we're not even sure if it's a guaranteed project.

If anything we should be grateful to Nintendo for announcing the release date so early in the year. They could have left us in the dark :p

Ahh, I love whenever someone learns about the animal crossing film. xD

Yep, and it might still be on youtube.

They don't owe us anything, but it'd be nice for them to give us something in return for our loyalty and patience.

Back