• And we're back! Mushroom Season continues on The Bell Tree with an all-new mysterious set of Foraged Mushrooms. Good luck foraging and identifying!

Mushroom Season Is Here!

Event status
Active
Just gonna post this here (I put it on discord but realized some of y’all don’t have that)
IMG_9278.jpeg

I just got another database error so let’s hope that everything will be ok and Jeremy isn’t too stressed with it all 🤞💜

I am so glad that it wasn't on my end that the website wasn't working, if anything, it was all the mushrooms that were crashing it.

Cycle of life, I suppose?

I was wondering if I was the only one who couldn't use the site before lol, good to know i wasn't alone. Gotta work on grinding now then 😤

Glad to see the site up an running again, I was staring daggers at my wifi router thinking it was a me-issue until I realised everything else still is working 😅 I’m excited for new mushies, porkini will always be in my heart 🐷

I was surprised to realize we were getting all new mushrooms. I had thought the same 30 would stay the whole time, cuz like. Hey that’s a lot of little icons to make! And I figured we would possibly be getting 13 safe ones each time, with each mushroom getting at least one turn to be safe, and only a few repeating. But I guess my theory is now thrown out the window 😂

I haven't really checked since last night. Has the site been dropping on and off all day? Reading some of the posts makes it seem that way.

Back