• And we're back! Mushroom Season continues on The Bell Tree with an all-new mysterious set of Foraged Mushrooms. Good luck foraging and identifying!

Mushroom Season Is Here!

Event status
Active
Day 4 Start and New Dates Announced New
Finally, without further ado, the second batch of Foraged Mushrooms is here! The next rollover won't happen until 9:00 PM EDT on Tuesday, October 1st, so you'll have a little extra time to start.

Also, because of the delay, everything has been pushed back by one day:
  • Collectible price announcement: October 2nd
  • The third and final batch of mushrooms: October 3rd
  • Event end date: October 7th
Good luck foraging and identifying once again!

Tbt coming back online like:
1000011580.jpg

Can't wait to see the new shrooms!

Awwww!!! these new shrooms are so cute and funny hahahaha I love them all wow

Ditto my beloved. The British, Mistreil and wemadetoomany ones hahahaha and Oblivia’s ugly shroom ahhh The all seeing eye shroom is so cool too. There’s so much goodness here I love it all! Really goooooood batch of shrooms this time around. Well better choose carefully and dig in, I’m hungry. 🍽️❤️ good luck everyone!

so many fab shrooms in this batch, love the mix of new and recolours of beloved ones from the first batch (where are the poyos though, we could’ve had yellow and purple ones or just any, poor poyopuffball)

particularly love Mistreil, mick and the new Pokemon ones

edit: also the nef shroom (somehow I'd missed that lil fun guy) and oblivias mushroom is super cute and not ugly 🥺

Last edited:
Oh my I love the new mushrooms! So many of them too!! You outdid yourselves!

Also... is the forum still loading very slow for anyone else?

Reactions: Doo
Oh my I love the new mushrooms! So many of them too!! You outdid yourselves!

Also... is the forum still loading very slow for anyone else?
It is loading slow for me. I wanted to see the new mushrooms but I can’t get the shop to load. Guess will have to wait a few hours since I have to go back to work.

The new mushrooms are all amazing! I'll probably buy some more and just hide all but Toadette before the reveal

Back