Mushroom Season Is Here!

Event status
Active
Ouf! I was hoping to be able to collect a bit more spores before I went to bed, but I don’t think that’s happening tonight with the lagging and error messages I keep getting.

I’ll try again tomorrow afternoon :3

1727842633903.png

phew, thank you sussy shroom for being safe

I have collected all of my spores! This time was a bit tougher, so I hope the third round (are we still getting a third???) doesn't increase by too much.

Heya guys~ Toad is definitely a good old pal!
He didn't poison me!

Edit: had some weird error where it said it was fortunate?Then reload and it was then not.

Last edited:
Reactions: Dim
Man I'm surprised people are able to grind for spores kgkdgf. I'd usually be posting to get some, but tbh I've been waiting for the lag to get better. I need the time and patience ya'll have lol

Man I'm surprised people are able to grind for spores kgkdgf. I'd usually be posting to get some, but tbh I've been waiting for the lag to get better. I need the time and patience ya'll have lol
I'm more confused on what the rush is all about!!

I'm more confused on what the rush is all about!!
Well for me it's because I have more time in the evening/night, and have busy days since I'm in either in class or working on school work for said classes ksgkfgk. I'm often tired after my classes so I'd rather try to get them all before heading to bed than rush to post for spores for the last few hours before spores reset and potentially miss out on maximizing a whole lineup. I'm assuming others may have similar reasons (busy schedule, only free a certain time of day, etc.) 🤔

Back