Mushroom Season Is Here!

Event status
Active
I’m actually rather surprised mine was safe. I was worried it wouldn’t be, since the other color of Trombone was safe last time. But I had to pick it for the color, and in the end it was a good choice! 💜

SHADOW YOU FLOPPED...... explains why he's bitter i guess..he's full of poison!

saylor's spreadsheet should be good to go with all the safe shrooms, but if anyone wants to give it a glance over to double check that the shrooms are labelled correctly 🫡 that would be very slay! i had a hard time with the database errors and honestly my eyes are kinda bleary :sleep:

Looks like of all the ones I purchased (but hid all but the trombone), 6 were safe and 4 were poison. Not horrible odds, but they still would have all gone bad!

It took me forever to just check the status of my mushroom, only for it to be poisonous 🥲
I think maybe I will leave the spore collecting until tomorrow; maybe the mushrooms will have released their stranglehold on the servers by then 😵

SHADOW YOU FLOPPED...... explains why he's bitter i guess..he's full of poison!

saylor's spreadsheet should be good to go with all the safe shrooms, but if anyone wants to give it a glance over to double check that the shrooms are labelled correctly 🫡 that would be very slay! i had a hard time with the database errors and honestly my eyes are kinda bleary :sleep:
Thank you for your efforts digi! You're the real MVP omg. 🥺 I was fr shocked to see how quickly all of the results were added in, and with the forums being slower/lag too... pls let me have this kind of patience too.

I think probably there are a lot of people on the site since the rollover just happened, wanting to check on how their mushrooms did. Maybe tomorrow the traffic will have died down as people go on at more random times and that could help the servers that are already struggling

I may have squandered my chance of grinding for more spores the last few days, but I had a jigsaw puzzle to work on (which is now done, so I can go back to collecting spores).

And yes, I’m collecting spores all on my own. My apples can’t roll for them.

Finally got some time to come check the transformation results and - of course, the green afongus was a deadly, toxic, imposter.

Theory time - when designing the amazing variety of shrooms, some of the designers got taken over by stray spores. Now the mushrooms are controlling everything.

We did a fantastic job of cracking the code, so the mushrooms are fighting back with site lag and higher priced shrooms! 😅

Back