Mushroom Season Is Here!

Event status
Active
omg the poop shroom centered while flanked by the two heavies like a random fountain lololol
how are people making such aesthetic lineups with these joke shrooms, this is great hahhahah
View attachment 587684
Hahaha YESSS thank you for noticing my work of art lol, it was too funny when I noticed it worked because both of the heavies were safe haha.

welp, not sure I will be able to get inky and shiitake. Inky oozes black gold apparently lol.
I'll have to think about what line up I'll do.. maybe what the market prices shroom currency.

Ohh as long as I don't mess up I should be able to at least get my Death Angel Mushroom Lamp that I've been hunting for forever and a Glimmer Shroom...! Maybe something else on top of those too... those are my main priorities so anything past that I'll have to wait and see aaaa

im trying to do the math in my brain and uh how many rollovers do we still have? and do we still have one more reset? :0
We get new shrooms again after the turnover tomorrow night! ^^ That'll be the last mushroom batch

prices revealed....
much math to do... lineups to consider.....

aef8011437f1ebb60d7f2c3464dc2c2e.gif

The top line for me is going to cost about 210 Sauteed Shrooms if it’s possible to get that much. I really hope it is 🤞

Ohh nice to see the prices in shop! I'm still not sure exactly what I want yet... I was set on the shiitake plushroom but the inky cap has started to grow on me too lol

I just bought all my mushrooms for this round, only to discard my blue (impressively spotted) mushroom, because it was poisonous. Sorry blue mushroom

The top line for me is going to cost about 210 Sauteed Shrooms if it’s possible to get that much. I really hope it is 🤞
Assuming we can max out the spore lineups for 4 out of the 5 remaining nights (one night sacrificed for shroom testing)
times 30 sauteed shrooms for a full foraged lineup = 120 more shrooms total?

It would have to be a perfect game...

But also not sure if the event ends at night on October 7, so maybe we don't have that many days?
😵

I’m back to spore more points. So far, I never picked an unfortunate mushroom. Hopefully I’ll never get one.

Meanwhile, I decided that it’s time to sell my Sauteed mushrooms to the other members on the forum. I’m willing to help with your lineup plans.

Back