Mushroom Season Is Here!

Event status
Active
I assume that the fortunate and unfortunate mushrooms will not show up in lineups anymore after the event, right.

But it's not harmful to keep a hidden unfortunate mushroom in your inventory, right?

The Wild Foraged Mickshroom (the one with yellow stars) is poisonous. Sorry >.< I can double check the other ones too if you’d like 🙂.
Oh no! I'm gonna discard it, thank you so much!
Post automatically merged:

Okay, I think my lineup is safe now, yeah it's better to check twice!

Last edited:
I think I managed a full lineup! I checked all my shrooms, but please feel free to let me know if you notice a poisonous one!,

Its so weird and funny how the Toadette mushroom isn’t poisonous, yet the Toad mushroom is.

It clearly shows the female version is the more superior sentient mushroom character.

I bought a friendshroom. I'll love him and pet him and feed him skittles.
Aww. Do wash your hands after petting! I've been told they can be a little lethal. Oh and definitely yes to the skittles. 👀

Oh no! I'm gonna discard it, thank you so much!
Nooooo 😯 not the mickshroom!

Only a few hours until the reveal and I'm still quite a few spores short and not sure what to respond to in order to collect them at this point. I hope the final round's prices won't be too much higher than the current 11, though I do expect it probably will be an increase.

the amoguses and the
1385.png
are wonderful additions i am in awe of your minds staff (you could've called it toadstool tho)

edit: got rid of the large accidentally cloned mushpoom image

Back