Mushroom Season Is Here!

Event status
Active
Some spore hunting before I go off to a friendsgiving dinner for the rest of the evening.

I believe I am on cooldown, if someone could please visit my profile!

Last edited:
i really need to stop forgetting about this and then leaving my spore hunt til right before i go to sleep.. time to spam out some posts!

found this recently and it made me feel so happy hehehe
cf9e874bee65c30bf2aab756ed8e02a3.jpg

Wait also so we have all of today and then all of tomorrow right? Will there be an extra day where the collectibles are still available for sale? Because if spore hunting ends at the same time as the collectibles then would you accidentally end up with like 30 sauteed mushrooms you can’t spend?

I might just be confusing myself lol.

Wait also so we have all of today and then all of tomorrow right? Will there be an extra day where the collectibles are still available for sale? Because if spore hunting ends at the same time as the collectibles then would you accidentally end up with like 30 sauteed mushrooms you can’t spend?

I might just be confusing myself lol.
Today and tomorrow we can forage mushrooms, yes. Tonight's round ends at 9:00 PM, then tomorrow's at 9:00 PM as well.

The collectibles will still be available for sale for a few days after the event concludes tomorrow, or at least they should be, as that's typical for these sorts of events. Not sure when they'll leave the Shop, but it's practically guaranteed to be before the 18th when the Halloween event starts and they add the Halloween collectibles to the Shop.

I finally managed to earn my foraged mushrooms early and not late this time! Also I made a really nice lineup with them as well.

Back