Mushroom Season Is Here!

Event status
Active
This is what I was thinking about with these hedgehog mushrooms 🤣.
Since Mario eats mushrooms on a daily basis, he faces his biggest dilemma with the hedgehog mushroom.
hedgehogshroom.png

back at it again to collect more spores! i'm glad that the event doesn't end until tomorrow night so that I can take it a bit easier today.

Funny thing is, they BOTH hate mushrooms.
Really? I understand Sonic canonically disliking mushrooms but Mario?

Unless if that was stated by one of the creators in an interview or a game that shows Mario despising mushrooms in a way. Comics made in the 80's don't count since Nintendo hadn't state them as canon unlike Sega with the Sonic Comics (not counting the Ken Penders ones).

Unless if that was stated by one of the creators in an interview or a game that shows Mario despising mushrooms in a way. Comics made in the 80's don't count since Nintendo hadn't state them as canon unlike Sega with the Sonic Comics (not counting the Ken Penders ones).
In the super mario movie that came out last year, Mario says that he hates mushrooms. Idk if that's true in the games tho. I wouldn't think so considering how many he eats🫢 (idk if he changes his mind on mushrooms by the end of the movie. It's been too long since i watched it.)

It’s probably satire and just for the 2023 Mario movie, but Mario said it himself before Peach shoved the Super Mushroom in his mouth.

Back