Mushroom Season Is Here!

Event status
Active
I thought it worked out pretty well! It was a little confusing at first but I completely understood how it worked soon after! I’ve already said it before but yeah it was really nice to post in all sorts of threads. I want to be more active in this forum and this event has definitely helped with that. I’d be happy to see this make a return! Anyways, time to have a delicious mushroom dinner. Good luck to everyone that’s entering the raffle! :D

thank you for all the mushroomry and good luck to those entering the raffle!

also does this mean the fortunate/unfortunate mushrooms are being removed as well?

I enjoyed the event, but felt like for the kind of tasks required to earn spores, it lasted a bit too long. Maybe it's just because I'm mostly a lurker but I found it hard towards the end to contribute meaningfully to the forum.

thank you for all the mushroomry and good luck to those entering the raffle!

also does this mean the fortunate/unfortunate mushrooms are being removed as well?
Yaaay!! Thanks for the fun event!! Will we be able to keep our fortunate/unfortunate mushrooms or will they disappear soon?

Sadly, the fortunate and unfortunate mushrooms will disappear into the ground until perhaps they will fruit again should the event return.

last screenshot of the boys
1728351967140.png

Sadly, the fortunate and unfortunate mushrooms will disappear into the ground until perhaps they will fruit again should the event return.
Thanks for the info!! I’ll be sure to sellback my last fortunate mushroom then. Thanks again for the event!! This was my first event at TBT and it was so much fun!!!

This has been such a fun event and I ended up getting more mushrooms than I thought I would. The glow shroom sounds great but the lineup idea I have requires all 210 tickets . So will pass on trying since I don’t have good luck with raffles.

Back