Mushroom Season Is Here!

Event status
Active
Got just enough for my lineup! I have my eyes on that cute Inky Cap Plushroom for next time! Even though this event was experimental, it was a lot of fun! I can't wait for the BEST event... Halloween! 👻🎃

phonto.jpeg

my babies......... idc that one of them was evil *cough* badger *cough* I will miss them forever
IMG_1884.png

I got the top line that I wanted :D. Working on finding a death angel lamp to dt to go between my black and green mushrooms now 🙂. I was really that bummed I missed the enchanted forest fair and tbt fair I had to make choice between inky, butterflies, crystals and the mush lamps. Thanks so much for giving me that chance, Staff! I really loved the team work and was happy to hear staff had a good time making the foraged shrooms (i keep wanting to type forged). I’ve been struggling a lot for the last couple weeks and this mushroom event really helped me cope; tysm staff! I would love another event like this again in the future :D

I had a lot of fun with Mushroom Season, and I love how everyone coordinated to test out all the foraged mushrooms (seriously, great work everyone, and major thanks to everyone who worked to maintain and update the spreadsheet)!
If there's one thing I'd tweak about the event, I think I would've preferred if the spores reset/unused mushrooms turned Worthless with each release of a new batch of foraged mushrooms, rather than on a nightly basis. The spores were pretty generous, but there were a few days when I was less busy and really wished I could get ahead on mushrooms for the following days until the next reset, rather than having to earn 100 spores from scratch daily. There's already a cap no pun intended on how much currency you can earn from the event, so I think a little extra wiggle room might reduce the posting burnout a lot of people seem to be feeling.

Also, I'm not sure if this is possible coding-wise, but I think it'd be really nice if the cooldowns could reset when spores are reset as well! I made the mistake of browsing TBT just before the turnovers once or twice, which meant I was already on cooldown for Purple Spores when the new collection period started, even though I'd just lost those same spores in the reset. ;u;

Anyway, I love mushrooms and hope to see Mushroom Season make a return in the future!! As always, thank you for hosting this for us, and an extra thank you for the impressive amount of incredibly charming foraged mushrooms!! They were a ton of fun while we had them, and even if they weren't as finalized as official collectibles, I know it still must've taken a lot of time to come up with and draw so many.

Thank you so much for another fun event, staff! Finally found a lineup I really love to be honest. The event itself I thought was executed really well and I'd love to see more events like this in the future. Loved the teamwork and strategy that went into this and trying to find out which temporary collectibles to buy and not buy. See you all in a little while for spooky season! 👻

Hope everyone is having a great day. Excited to see what mushrooms are safe.

Finally finished my mushroom drawing , it’s not as amazing as the originals by the amazing @Mistreil and amazing @Nefarious amd the rest of the amazing staff that drew them . It was so much fun to be able try and draw them. Even though I couldn’t fit them all but maybe even drew too many lol.

This is soooooo freaking cute!!!!

This event was so much fun! I do dread for future dusting events but this one was very satisfying with the new foraged mushrooms and I'm glad many got the lineups they wanted.

Back