• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

New Collectibles and TBT's Valentine's Day 2021 Event

Status
Not open for further replies.
All new entries as of this post have been accepted!

I can't remember the last time I've received such a heartfelt card. Thank you so much, Vris! I'll treasure it and you, always. ❤ 🐑

Thank you for putting up with my self-centred ass barreling into your DMs at random. Someday I hope I can return the favour for all the times you've listened to me vent and cry. You make me feel better every single time. Ewe are a good friend. 🐑

P.S. Let's Smash sometime. 🎮
P.P.S. I would really rather play MK8 but I can't think of as subtle a double entendre.
P.P.P.S. Before the rumours start, no, I'm not actually hitting on Mar.

Here's my Valentine for @Yanrimasart
Lolly is her favorite cat villager and mine is Kiki, so I depicted the two cuddling!

valentine.jpg

valentine2.jpg
This looks adorable and amazing, Thank you so much and happy valentines! 🥰

I made my card for @-Lumi-
It's an illuminated heart public works project and the inside is meant to be ribbon paper 🥰 I'm not good at drawing characters so I hope this is AC themed enough

🥰

Oh my goodness thank you!! 😭💕💕 I wasn’t expecting a card, this was such a lovely surprise! And it’s so cute I love it 🥰💕 especially the pun on my username! It’s wonderful, thank you 🥰💕💕

This one goes out to the person who may have thought our in-game exchange of dumb valentines cards had reached an end:
You were wrong. @Pyoopi, you've got mail! <3
(and to those without context, no, I am not actually trying to win the heart of our local pirate princess)

Cover.png

Inside.png
Verification-Digital.png
Verification-Physical.png

I would have made something more physically artsy, but unfortunately don't have the supplies (nor the motivation to go out and get them with the way things are). I got hit with inspiration for this event though, and I couldn't not attempt to bring this into existence... So it ended up being a printed digital drawing on regular A4 paper, assembled carefully with wood glue. Yep. ^^

This one goes out to the person who may have thought our in-game exchange of dumb valentines cards had reached an end:
You were wrong. @Pyoopi, you've got mail! <3
(and to those without context, no, I am not actually trying to win the heart of our local pirate princess)

Cover.png

Inside.png
Verification-Digital.png
Verification-Physical.png

I would have made something more physically artsy, but unfortunately don't have the supplies (nor the motivation to go out and get them with the way things are). I got hit with inspiration for this event though, and I couldn't not attempt to bring this into existence... So it ended up being a printed digital drawing on regular A4 paper, assembled carefully with wood glue. Yep. ^^
This is amazing.

okay yall aren't ready for this one... took me a solid 7 hours to do but I'm in love w the result and I'm so happy I can share it with you all :blush:

my card this time around is addressed to @ali.di.magix. felt like she could really use a card, so I made a pop-up card with both of our NH players! I hope she likes it!
20210216-152150.jpg
20210216-205213.jpg

here's a closer look at the inside (click images for higher resolution):
20210216-204936.jpg
20210216-204950.jpg

I re-used the name card from the last card I made lol :p
20210216-205037.jpg

okay yall aren't ready for this one... took me a solid 7 hours to do but I'm in love w the result and I'm so happy I can share it with you all :blush:

my card this time around is addressed to @ali.di.magix. felt like she could really use a card, so I made a pop-up card with both of our NH players! I hope she likes it!
20210216-152150.jpg
20210216-205213.jpg

20210216-204936.jpg
20210216-204950.jpg

20210216-205037.jpg
Bruh why is your card so amazing? Too creative I wish I would have thought of pops up ! Cute

20210216-152150.jpg
20210216-205213.jpg

20210216-204936.jpg
20210216-204950.jpg

20210216-205037.jpg
This is absolutely outstanding! I loved your other card too, but you have outdone yourself with this one!

20210216-152150.jpg
20210216-205213.jpg

20210216-204936.jpg
20210216-204950.jpg

20210216-205037.jpg
Soooooo good, wow! :0

I made mine for @Kattea ☺ It's our New Horizons island representatives holding hands, plantonically of course haha. It looks like a kid drew it but I hope you still like it.

Thank you Oak! I love your drawing, as well as all the colourful textures you used! Here's my response:

Front.jpg
Inside.jpg

It's my avatar dressed up as Ruby to match your ~iconic~ rabbit hood, giving you the Dark Egg you've been searching for. I hope someone sells you one soon! <3

Otters are my favourite animals, I love the way they hold hands when then sleep, it's so adorable! So of course I had to make my card Pascal themed (he got dressed up ready for his date!)

EubanvFWYAIptMS
EubaoKjWgAELOpN

p.s sorry the writing is all on white paper, the pens I have bleed a lot and I wanted it to stay legible!

Got the majority of my card planned out last night. I just need to make time after work these next couple days to actually make it as sadly I’m pretty busy this weekend and I work the rest of the week. :cautious:

I feel like I’m a bit in over my head but I know a certain friendo (who will remain a secret for now :p) will really enjoy seeing it once it’s all done. That alone makes it worth the time and effort. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back