• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

New screenshots from Nintendo Direct in April!

Hats, coffee, socks, shops, shoes and a secret love affair between Bidoof and a llama o_O !? Sounds promising.

This will keep me happy until E3. So we got a look at the office, Kicks runs a shoe shop, and a new shopowner. And a possible Fall Release. :D

I don't know how true this is in Google Translate with captions and all but it says we will now be getting more news regularly sort of like Pokemon Black & White 2 so I guess things are going to start to pick up now!

I was thinking something like that because there's some green thing on it :\
But it's probs from the cafe, so you can probably buy stuff from there (it's probs just a pattern on the cup)

The green thing looks like a leaf logo, meaning it could very well be a cup of something

hmm idk! TOO MUCH IS GOING ON;
but i dont think it would be the start of the cafe. It looks like a bus shelter IMO

Hey, what is this shelter is the new recycling bin?
In GameCube there were dump runs, it was just a tied off box on the floor.
Maybe a dump?
Maybe it's your home after the tent! I wanna live in a little pig shack!

Wow a lot to take in!
You know that screenshot where the girl is standing under that...thing? Well over in the left there's like a building, maybe it's a clock tower! :)
Also going onto the discussion about what the girl is holding. It might be a hot chocolate, I know alot of people that have whipped cream on their hot chocolates!
But I like the idea of the ice cream, too!

You know that screenshot where the girl is standing under that...thing? Well over in the left there's like a building, maybe it's a clock tower! :)
I was thinking it was the train station.

But a train station and a bus stop? Maybe the bus still goes to a city.

I was thinking it was the train station.

But a train station and a bus stop? Maybe the bus still goes to a city.

I never played the GameCube version so I don't know what the Train Station looked like. But that does sound like it could be true! However I don't see the need in a bus if they already have a train, but you still could be right :)

Forgot to mention this in my last post, but I know there was a rumour about a release date being on the 28th of September, well it says on the Internet it has a fall release in Japan, and September is fall...isn't it? I think it is anyway :S

I don't know how true this is in Google Translate with captions and all but it says we will now be getting more news regularly sort of like Pokemon Black & White 2 so I guess things are going to start to pick up now!

what?

This is what I hope, but I can't see it personally...

dsdsa.png

Courtesy of Prof Gallows.

White rose

Green stem white flower

What I am actually hoping is that Nintendo follows this sort of formula...

Animal Crossing Gamecube
+
Best Parts of Animal Crossing Wild World
+
Best Parts of Animal Crossing City Folk
=
Animal Crossing 3D

Idk if the auction house is gonna be in this game. probs will, but who knows

Back