• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

New screenshots from Nintendo Direct in April!

The Auction House was lame. Maybe if they put something that could do the same right in town, instead of the city. I rarely went to the city when I played CF.

THERE'S A PORTRAIT OF TORTIMER!!! Here's my theory: Tortimer is going on vacation and you are taking over as mayor. This is great news! It doesn't mean he no longer exists!

I'm OK with just a few screenshots, I don't want the press to spoil the entire game and it's features.

I truly just want to find out about everything when I actually get the game.

I'm OK with just a few screenshots, I don't want the press to spoil the entire game and it's features.

I truly just want to find out about everything when I actually get the game.

Nintendo has thus far kept to that point. I hope they don't blow it up at e3 too. Some more screenshots would be good, but nothing too revealing.

The Auction House was lame. Maybe if they put something that could do the same right in town, instead of the city. I rarely went to the city when I played CF.

To add to this, the auction house was also useless if you didn't have WiFi/WiFi friends.

I've never used the Auction House, but if they would link it with StreetPass that would be actually really cool.
And the new Screenshots are awesome! The Mayor's office is really cool, didn't see that coming.

I'm kinda confused. Because Nintendo Powers said we would be getting it this Summer but Nintendo also said that Japan would be getting it this Fall and why would we be getting it before Japan? Plus how can Nintendo say Summer and Fall!
And Nintendo couldn't have gotten false info on its own game!

On one of the blogs I was reading they said something to the effect of Nintendo's Q3 being July, August, and September. If Japan considers Q3 being the "fall" season, then I guess that could identify the confusion.

I do not know anything as fact, just passing on something that I read.

I'm kinda confused. Because Nintendo Powers said we would be getting it this Summer but Nintendo also said that Japan would be getting it this Fall and why would we be getting it before Japan? Plus how can Nintendo say Summer and Fall!
And Nintendo couldn't have gotten false info on its own game!

Nintendo of America < Nintendo Japan

C'mon guys. It's already been confirmed for Fall. That's Sept-Nov. Be happy it's finally coming out this year.

Back