• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Nintendo Direct: E3 2018

I really had my hopes up since it's been 6 years. Especially since they've never gone this long in between titles.

chances of a new ac game- 0%

nvm this being a joke wow
i mean we saw smash and fe and *dies inside* fortnite but

why did i waste my life on this. I guess it wasnt terrible. it just wasnt good.

Last edited:
OCTOPATH THO GUYS

THAT IS THE TITLE WE HAVE ALL BEEN WAITING FOR LMAO

I assume there will be another direct pretty soon talking about the other things they didn't talk about here

No Animal Crossing? Really, Nintendo?

But thank god Super Smash Bros is a new game and not a port, at all. And they represented Leaf instead of just Red. I almost cried.

But what would we have done without Dr. Mario in Smash, guize? What would we have done?

Last edited:
Spending half their time one one game is one thing,
but then mainly introducing old characters, really?
At least show some of the new ones, new stages..
not just the old things, that got changes a little bit..

More like Smash Direct. I'm so disappointed that no AC title was introduced. I deserve feeling this bad for being so hopeful. Arrrgh:(

i'm a little upset that there was no word on Yoshi which is a game that was announced last year at E3 the least they could have done was gave a date lmao

but i think there will be another direct very soon to mention other things because i just don't see how this sufficed

i'm glad i didn't get my hopes up too much lol

When are Nintendo going to learn that WE WANT AN ONLINE MARIO PARTY

Sigh. Well, I expected it to be all about smash but I wasn’t all that excited about the other titles.

Super Mario party looks fun but I really hope there’s an online option. I have no friends irl who play games lol.

Back