• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Nintendo Direct: E3 2018

Here's what Nintendo is probably thinking:Eh,we gave 'em that big ass update at the end of '16 and a handful of spin-offs......they can wait another year....or two.......or three.....or......

Well, looks as though I'll be saving myself $300. Nothing that convinced me it was time to purchase a Switch in that announcement.

The new Smash looked good, but I kind of just don't want to buy it out of spite.

Honestly, I'm not disappointed that they didn't announced a AC for Switch, my hopes weren't that
high after all so... Yeah.

Also damn, the new Super Smash Bros. looks pretty good.

Wow. I'm a super, super casual Smash fan (not good at it so I just play for fun) and it's not a system seller game for me like it is for others. Meaning I'll buy it if I have the console, but I won't buy a console just for that. But Smash Ultimate looks pretty darn exciting. I bet the hardcore Smash fans are really freaking out right now.

The only thing that bugs me about Switch though is way too many of the first party Nintendo games are ports of Wii U games. I like Animal Crossing so wanted to see it because it's Animal Crossing. But I also wanted to see it because it'd be a completely new Nintendo Switch game. The fact that Switch feels like port-central is why I haven't bought one yet.

Wow, that was disappointing. It is exactly what I thought it'd be, though. Felt like thirty minutes of Smash cinematics. I will say, he really had me going with the 'and now, news on a title I know fans have been waiting for for a long time...

Octopath Traveler!'

Honestly, I'm not disappointed that they didn't announced a AC for Switch, my hopes weren't that

same , not dissapointed one bit

but at least there were some good looking games :)and we'll probs have anotherdirect soon anyway

I mean I wasn't expecting much (okay I was but idk at least just a 1 second video ???)
But doing their direct ONLY on smash wasn't a good choice at all, and smash which isn't even a new game it's just Smash Wii U with ridley and some balance changes.

Tbh I'm pretty salty about the nintendo direct. First of all, they could've at least just teased animal crossing just a little bit???? Second, I'm actually so mad they bought every character back from every smash game, but they couldn't even give us waluigi as a fighter.

Has anyone in UK managed to download Fortnite? I can't find it

Back