Zipper Sakura
Nightmare Easter Egg
Rotating Fool's Egg
Blue Balloon
Green Balloon
Toy Hammer
Isabelle
Partypoppinpuzzles(small).jpg

Happiest of Birthdays to the one and only Bell Tree Forums! What's the best part of birthday parties? While some people might say it's the cake or the presents, only the truest of the true know that it's the GAMES AND PUZZLES OF COURSE! While everyone else sets up for the party, let’s let them do all the work while we play! Here to make you laugh or cry is the infamous puzzle room...and this time? No repeating puzzle types. Try your hand (and mind) with a different puzzle twice a week with varying degrees of difficulty so that everyone can participate.

Task 🧩

Your task is to complete the puzzle either by yourself or with friends depending on how difficult you'd like your experience to be. When you are finished, click here to submit your correct answer!

Remember: Puzzles must be correct before submitting; if you submit wrong answers you will not receive credit. You cannot redo a puzzle for credit.

Schedule 🧩

Party Time.png

A crossword with all the answers and no clues? You just need to find out where all these words fit into the puzzle. This should be a piece of CAKE! 🎂
(Note: “Favor” is a five letter word, it is incorrectly in the 6 letter category. “Treats” is a 6 letter word, it is incorrectly in the 5 letter category. Additionally, there may be a couple interchangeable words, these will be accepted in either spot.)

Answer
(Note: On answer sheet "Drinks" has been replaced by "Prizes".

~ Answers to previous puzzles will be revealed at the end of a round.~

Prizes 🧩

Participation:
  • 3 Tickets and 3 Throwback Tickets per correct answer.
  • One entry into a raffle for the to-be-revealed new animated collectible per correct answer (4 winners total).

FAQs 🧩

Where do I submit my answers?

Please submit your answers privately, by clicking this link. Post a new thread and fill out the "Your Guess" and "Round #" fields.

Will you show the answers after a round ends?
Yes. Answers to previous puzzles will be posted at the end of a round.

Can I work with my friends?
While you can work with your friends, we do encourage you to keep your groups small and keep your answers amongst yourselves as to not spoil them for those who want to solve the puzzles by themselves.

Will there be a special prize for those who solve the puzzle correctly before anyone else?
Unfortunately, no.

Can I print the puzzle and submit a photo of it completed instead?
Absolutely!

OMG I love these puzzles!! I'm not good with crosswords but this one I love doing~!!

hello, was wondering if favor is meant to be spelled as favour since it's with the other 6 letter words? or if it's just 5 letters

What should be filled in the "Your Guess" field?
I don’t mind what you put there as long as you upload a picture of your completed puzzle!
Well, I don't know where I went wrong, but I somehow ended up with two words and two blanks left where the two words left can both fit in either blank... I think I'll try again tomorrow
Interchangeable words will be accepted, as long as they fit they fit. Apologies we didn’t catch that!
hello, was wondering if favor is meant to be spelled as favour since it's with the other 6 letter words? or if it's just 5 letters
I believe it was originally with a u but it was switched last minute to the American English version. I just forgot to move it over to the 5 letter words, oops! 😬

Im not quite sure where Ive gone wrong but Ive ended up with one lone word that doesn't fit. rip to the work Ive done thus far because I think Im gonna have to start over

Lol i have one blank of 8 letters left and one 8 letter word, but it somehow doesnt fit…. What did i do wrong lmao

edit: nvm, i cant read my own writing lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back