Pin the Tail on the Villager

I might submit my "too obvious" answer later, but I'm gonna keep looking for the trap for a while.
Trust issues 😅

Same 😭 I keep thinking thinking there’s going to be some “gotcha” or I’m going to be wrong on a technicality and I’m too scared to submit 😰

I find it slightly unnerving how half of the villager renders are staring into your soul.

I can’t tell what the catch is, but I think I found him. It’s scary because it feels too simple.

Ok since it says we can work together in private, tiny groups, is there a nice person i can pm my possible answer to so you can laugh at me or tell me I'm nuts look at it. 😂
Post automatically merged:

Ty! Feel much better about my guess now. 🎉

Last edited:
I can’t tell what the catch is, but I think I found him. It’s scary because it feels too simple.

I keep trying to figure out what the catch is because I still can’t find him. I was so far off on the 2nd one I’m not sure I will find Dobie. Maybe I will just pick a random spot.

Alriiiight, submitted! This is all the thinking I could muster up so it's that answer or nothing for me!

Ok submitted my guess thanks to a hint from someone. It could be right but who knows . He could be anywhere.

Start: Wednesday, August 18th at 10:30 PM EDT
End: Saturday, August 21st at 9:00 PM EDT

Is this correct?

Start: Wednesday, August 18th at 10:30 PM EDT
End: Saturday, August 21st at 9:00 PM EDT

Is this correct?
the start time was late because it wasn’t ready on time
Edit: I’m stupid it says wednesday

I wonder if jacques being clearly visible outside is a hint that he'll be our last hunt, or if he's just sunbathing on the roof because he felt like it

I just thought of a worse one for puzzle #4.

What if you have to find a specific villager when all of the villagers are disguised as other villagers. Like if Caroline was Nibbles in disguise.

Ive narrowed it down to a couple of places… but now idk how to go further lol. Might have to take a guess

Back