Pin the Tail on the Villager

Thank goodness! I was convinced there was going to be some kind of twist thrown in like: “Dobie is a subspecies of wolf that doesn’t weigh that much” or “Dobie is old so he’s only running 15mph” or that there was some sort of pattern to the villagers below the attic I wasn’t noticing. But nope, my answer was right 😁

I was originally way overthinking it. Thinking the numbers involved some sort of math using either the villager’s birthdays, amiibo card numbers or a value for each letter of their names.

Once I clued into the numbers seemingly matching the animal species weights and speeds did I realize the answer was much more simple.

Managed to figure out this one after Graham alerted me to the fact that these were logic puzzles HAH I had a lot of fun with this one 😊
It took me an extra second to realise the units they were in (I was looking at km/hr and kg at first before I realised!)

I was originally way overthinking it. Thinking the numbers involved some sort of math using either the villager’s birthdays, amiibo card numbers or a value for each letter of their names.

Once I clued into the numbers seemingly matching the animal species weights and speeds did I realize the answer was much more simple.

I did the same thing at first! I was also thinking maybe it had to do with how many bells their clothing or some other item associated with them cost... 😅
Luckily I eventually figured out it was actually pretty straightforward, and the numbers really were just weights and speeds

Yay I got this one! 2 out of 3 for now!
It took me a while ngl, but I figured out pretty early I wouldn’t find him by looking at his model, so I just started thinking and since none of the speeds corresponded to wolves, I went with the weight!

I don’t think I’m smart enough to keep doing this lol 😭

I thought he was where Kyle was and I started closely analyzing his ears and Dobie’s render to see if it was his ears and I was sure I was right but nah I was so wrong.

Now I’m terrified for the next one.

Back