Pin the Tail on the Villager

...You know I think a mirror might have been better, actually...

Well, I do have one idea that I guess I'll try

Maybe it'll just be a mirror maze of villagers.

Step 1- figure out who is in each mirror in the correct path through the maze. Ignore the other mirrors for now.

Step 2- working your way through the maze, solving the mirrors, (correctly! don't get lost!) write down the first letter of each villager's name in the order they appear. You have your cryptogram!

Step 3- solve the cryptogram, which will give you a code to enter in the REDEEM box.

Step 4- after you Redeem the proper code, an egg will appear!

Step 5- Go back and solve the unsolved mirrors from step one. This will give you a hint to help you find the egg!

Step 6- Find the egg! When you click on the egg, it will transform briefly into a villager for 3 seconds, then will revert to the egg image. Remember that villager! It won't transform again after the first click!

Final step- Find that villagers mirror and enter the corresponding coordinates into the submission thread.

We tested this puzzle and it was solved quite easily by gulliver, so you should have no problems! Good luck!
Lmao!!!! Omg this is the greatest thing EVER!!!!!!

Alright gonna delete my account see y’all

Okay but seriously WHAT. What is the strategy right now???
1724376499101.png

The only thing i can come up with is from a really weird theory that probably doesn't apply.

So I'm gonna hold off on guessing just yet. So far, odd theories are working for me. But i dunno about this one. 😂

Back