• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Pokémon Pokémon Scarlet and Pokémon Violet General Discussion

Regarding your comment on the sky, the lens flare can cause some issues. I got a post quality warning(?) so no video.
How issues? Like the game glitching or something? :0
I think the lens flare is beautiful if you angle it just right. I have a lovely picture of a sunset with a mild lens flare, I think it adds to the picture. :]

FisO15naUAAs0gS

Quite a shame about the quality of the game, though. The mountains here look so polygonal 😭 This would've otherwise been a really pretty scenery.
FisO16FaUAE-pVn

I think the lens flare is beautiful if you angle it just right. I have a lovely picture of a sunset with a mild lens flare, I think it adds to the picture. :]

FisO15naUAAs0gS

Quite a shame about the quality of the game, though. The mountains here look so polygonal 😭 This would've otherwise been a really pretty scenery.
FisO16FaUAE-pVn
Yes, a glitch. There are a couple f-bombs within. It caused a game crash.

FisO15naUAAs0gS

FisO16FaUAE-pVn
You're totally right. These could've looked nice but they just look like a PS1 game :C

So.... this happened.
2022112619252200-1A552196CBAEC7F073BF13D42EA6C787.jpg

I was climbing up a cave pillar and now I'm swimming far underneath the world. Maybe I can find the outbreak that spawned outside the world boundaries...

First update coming today finally. I doubt it’ll fix all the problems but it’s a start.

First update coming today finally. I doubt it’ll fix all the problems but it’s a start.

They will need more than one patch. Lets see what gets fixed and what remains bugged

I bet they'll fix the 'unlimited sparkling power' glitch that some users have found.

Either way, I'll wait before I patch. I know it means I won't be able to go online, but I wanna see first what this fixes and what new problems (if any) it brings along.

Well the update just now downloaded for me a few minutes ago.

Hope it doesn't break anything else because I just got my starter after almost 10 days of resetting. My beautiful Sprigatito 🐈 is Jolly nature, female, starting stats 20/12/11/9/11/13. Her name is Pansy 🌼 and she was well worth the wait! I'll breed her later on and trade for the other 2 starters, preferably females with good natures. I'm in no hurry to finish, just enjoying the early game right now.

just got to the credits, and i gotta say... that ed sheeran song absolutely kills the vibe not just because it doesn't really suit the ending but also because there is no other voice-acting in the game. so, to suddenly hear a real voice is ??? should've saved the bucks they spent on that dork and hired some voice actors for at least the cutscenes instead lmao.

just got to the credits, and i gotta say... that ed sheeran song absolutely kills the vibe not just because it doesn't really suit the ending but also because there is no other voice-acting in the game. so, to suddenly hear a real voice is ??? should've saved the bucks they spent on that dork and hired some voice actors for at least the cutscenes instead lmao.
They have been taking the time to animate the mouths moving.

When it got to ed's voice I put the volume on mute, set my switch down and did something else until it got to "The End". Absolute waste of money. They could've used it to hire more debuggers.

I really like that you get to rechallenge the gym leaders after the storyline, it motivates me to build another team in a sort of sense of restarting without restarting. I regret choosing old Pokémon for my team personally, but old habits die hard. Rematching the gym leaders has probably been a thing in other games. right? I'm never interested in post-game unless it has story elements, but this interests me.

I wish the academy had more of a prize. That one Pokémon isn't doing it for me. Dunno what would tho.

also, the post game for this gen is... well, it doesn't exist. no doubt because they're gonna make us pay for it. i know there's the ruins, but i don't really count them since they're an option before the end. (i opened them all before the e4.) they feel more like one of the npc sidequests that this game suffers from having none of. (well, Except this one technically.)

didn't think i'd miss a battle tower so much. i even prefer the layout of the max raid dens with the pathways and using pokemon that aren't your own.

Finished the main story and post story requirements to participate the raid events this weekend.
It's been fun and I forgot Ed Sheeran had a son. but I didn't hear since I was playing with low volume on handheld for today. Didn't even notice. I liked so parts, but I do certainly wish the graphics at least were a bit better.

I'll have to see what else I can do, or I may just slow down the pace and focus on other things for the moment.

also, the post game for this gen is... well, it doesn't exist. no doubt because they're gonna make us pay for it. i know there's the ruins, but i don't really count them since they're an option before the end. (i opened them all before the e4.) they feel more like one of the npc sidequests that this game suffers from having none of. (well, Except this one technically.)

didn't think i'd miss a battle tower so much. i even prefer the layout of the max raid dens with the pathways and using pokemon that aren't your own.
You get other little quests from the teachers when you go to the classes but its not much (the ruins mons are one of those) and something else is at school when you finish the rematches of the gyms which makes you unlock harder raids too but other than that yea its mostly raiding, dex, shiny hunting or online battling.
But you can bet that we will get a dlc with more story elements haha

You get other little quests from the teachers when you go to the classes but its not much (the ruins mons are one of those) and something else is at school when you finish the rematches of the gyms which makes you unlock harder raids too but other than that yea its mostly raiding, dex, shiny hunting or online battling.
But you can bet that we will get a dlc with more story elements haha
i've only had two; the ruins and the sweet herb, which i've been farming raids to try and get. (but even the search for online raids is pretty meh compared to the swsh one.) other than that it was just talking to them rip, and the classes themselves were such a slog imo 😭

i've only had two; the ruins and the sweet herb, which i've been farming raids to try and get. (but even the search for online raids is pretty meh compared to the swsh one.) other than that it was just talking to them rip, and the classes themselves were such a slog imo 😭
Oh yea the online search for raids is the worst i feel you 😭

Back