Prize Booth

Screenshot 2024-09-05 at 8.20.40 AM.png

THE MENACE TO SOCIETY THAT SHE IS!!!!!!!

thank you for the sticker update jeremy!! c: I'll probably get the 2016 and 2017 patches (i lost my 2017 envelope im sad) and an extra flurry :D

also can someone fill me in on the 2016 is cancelled one because i completely forgot what happened 😭 i was a baby back then smh

also can someone fill me in on the 2016 is cancelled one because i completely forgot what happened 😭 i was a baby back then smh
As far as I can remember, it was just that whenever people asked about the fair staff would reply "The fair is cancelled" lol

omg I love the 2017 fair sticker!! so happy I bought a prize pack bc I am very excited for these now 🥰

IMG_0742.jpeg

ohhh he is SO silly I love him... so happy that 3/4 of the stickers I voted for became a reality!! LEGO Goose you will always be famous to me 🫶🏻

All the new stickers are so adorable, and the inclusion of past years' stickers is so nice! I'd love to get my hands on both the 2016 fair stickers since that was my first fair and my first TBT event in general! 🥹 I'd also love the 2020 patch sticker to have a sticker of all the patches from all the fairs I've participated in! but I am also eyeing the Cookie and Flick stickers big time.... and I could never go wrong with another Celeste sticker....

all the stickers are too good I fear

Ah, its so hard to choose which stickers!
Hoping to get Bones, Goose and Flurry in the pack, but I feel like its possible to get them anyways; so I'll go with my gut and the extra three will be other ones I never got - the older patches since they look all lovely.

WAH! The Flurry sticker lives after all. (Except thanks @-Lumi- for ruining Flurry for me by pointing out she has no nose u_u) I intentionally voted for the non top 4 stickers I liked so they'd have a bit of a chance to win, so it's nice to see one of them ended up being made in the end after all.. And adding even MORE stickers to the packs than promised, including old ones, is so generous. I hope all the lucky prize pack owners will enjoy their cute merch. Hoping some of you will share pictures of your spoils when they arrive??? 👉👈

I submitted my form. I'm so excited to build a lego set after so long. I already feel the desire to start collecting more of the AC sets though, Julian will be lonely at the party just by himself fhfjtrsg, and I want a Lego Tangy!! I'm also guessing the NSO prizes are going to be a seperate mail/form sent later? But also super excited for that too, I'm going to be on a plane in the end of October so having a bunch of games to play will make the flight more bearable...hopefully kjsbfksbdk.

Thank you again staff/mods for being so generous and offering so many diverse physical prizes this year. I'm sure many of us are excited for some fun TBT mail in the coming future.

I'm excited for my prize pack and to see what's in that Splatoon locker. thank you Pyoopi for offering such a unique prize!

Congrats on getting the locker! I hope it ends up being the colour you like best/want most. :giggle:

I'm excited for my snow bunny pin and prize pack! It feels weird to give you guys my full name and address but I know all the mods are trust worthy.

Back