• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Clothing šŸƒ snufkins outfit!

kinsnuf

you know what they say!
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Purple Candy
Blue Candy
Green Candy
Red Candy
Yellow Candy
hello!

as some of you may have noticed, i am absolutely in love with the moomins. the books, comics, cartoons, everything! i came to think about how id like some outfits from the serie in acnl, however, the only thing i found was a sweater with moomins face on it. so, i decided to make snufkins outfit! it took me a little bit, because this is my first design. i do hope it's alright though!
tumblr_ofzezwfS6B1viuf92o1_1280.png

Last edited:
So cool! I've just recently gotten into the Moomins--not that I didn't like them before, I just wasn't familiar with them. :p Have you put any Moomin decor in your town?

So cool! I've just recently gotten into the Moomins--not that I didn't like them before, I just wasn't familiar with them. :p Have you put any Moomin decor in your town?

i'm planning to! i have a bit of free time on my hands, so im thinking of making a face-cutout stand, and maybe a few other outfits. i kind of regret naming my town ataraxia and my mayor ron, i'd love making an entirely moomin themed town one day! but I guess that will be in the future for now.

Last edited:
Back