• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Giveaway Stitches is in boxes! ADOPTED

lol yes very soon, but ya they need a sure fire way to make some1 leave. certain number of pitfalls or hammer hits

once and a while I'll try and TT her out… but it would be nice if X number of hits with a net worked. I try to be nice to her, but she really rarely leaves her house. :p

I have 2 dream villagers in my cycling town that I want to move in, but I can't until I have space. :(

I'd make more towns with food names, but I think keeping track of 2 are more than enough work. :)

it's 9pm!!!
the winner is: jlee102083 !!

thanks everyone :)
my friend code for the cycle town is: 4527-7171-1791

Last edited:
it's 9pm!!!
the winner is: jlee102083 !!

thanks everyone :)
my friend code for the cycle town is: 4527-7171-1791

Aw wow congrats! Thanks for doing this. It is New Year's Eve in my town. Would have been a great way to start things off! Enjoy Stitches.

Aw wow congrats! Thanks for doing this. It is New Year's Eve in my town. Would have been a great way to start things off! Enjoy Stitches.

:( I'm sorry that it didn't work out. I hope everyone gets their dream villagers soon!
I'll be doing a raffle for Julian too (he hasn't asked to move yet)

Back