• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

The Internet's Worst Advice Column

pee in the water lol
(im crying that joke was terrible)

My cat doesnt love me, how do I force him to love me?

You force yourself to love him as much so he will love you more
Bad joke
How do I learn how to fish in real life?

You jump in the water and grab fish with your bare hands. Maybe even use your mouth if you're feeling a little adventurous.

How should I confess my feelings to a girl I'm interested in?

Careless whisper blasting in her driveway at 3am : o )

I can't open this jar of bees send help

No problem. You can clean most of your moldy food by simply washing them in a swimming pool of chlorinated water. I've also heard soaking them in Coca Cola helps.

I've got a paper due on Monday, but I'm all out paper.

Digital paper is the way to go. Tell your teachers everyone must make more effort to save the planet and go digital!
I can't decide if I should get another peppy, Bunnie or get a personality I don't have which is lazy, Bones.

Bit of fairy liquid on your dishes. Blast with fire hose.*
*Unbroken dishes not guaranteed.

What time is the best time to tell the time when someone asks for the time?

adventure time 2:30
you're hurting my brain

How do i make sure the people i kidnapped dont escape?
this is a joke i didnt kidnap anyone-

This ones a doozy. It's all about brain training. Any time you want to play ACNH, you play for less time and at the end of each session reward yourself with a cookie. Start with an hour, eat a cookie. Then 50 minutes, eat a cookie. Repeat until you no longer play ACNH, you simply eat cookies.*
*Addiction to cookies as per following this advice is not my responsibility. Eating cookies at the mention of Animal Crossing highly likely. Craving cookies at the thought of bells is a possibility. To reverse the effects of cookie addicition, reward yourself with some ACNH in place of eating a cookie until all you do is play ACNH...

What do I name a game about rescuing kittens from dungeons?

shrek has infected you, there is no hope

how do i cure my headache?

Go to bed and sleep. Then dream about cats riding flying burgers.

Help! How can I find Waldo?

Go in your pantry and look for the nearest edible item and eat it without cooking it.
How do I make my internet speed faster?

put it on a treadmil and it'll eventually have better stamina

i just burned my tongue on hot mac and cheese help!!!!

Back