• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

The new trailer from the Japanese Nintendo Direct

You have to actually go into a shack type building to board the train, and across the tracks is the city where the animal villagers can't access so obviously they can't go on the tracks
I mean when another player comes to your town, assuming they arrive from the trolley. Not the villagers.

I mean when another player comes to your town, assuming they arrive from the trolley. Not the villagers.

Well ou probably have to know they are coming or are just forced to wait in the shack, also the train tracks could act as the door I the city whereas once you step on them you automatically run up to the city.

Still no evidence of this face being in it:

abadiabolicallime.png

They better have it in this game or I might actually cry. This guy has been my Animal Crossing mug ever since WW, the first one I bought. Then I bought GCN, and got CF later. All the same face.

It's been in every game. I doubt they'd drop it so easily. ;)

Pause at 1:41. See those storage things? I have a feeling people from other towns can leave things in there without having to leave town, or maybe it even transports things back to their town so they don't have to leave!

Pause at 1:41. See those storage things? I have a feeling people from other towns can leave things in there without having to leave town, or maybe it even transports things back to their town so they don't have to leave!

I am sure they are just for decoration or you yourself can store stuff in them, I giggly doubt it's why you said

The text translation's have beeh done by a user on ACC. They are mostly greetings, though.

There is a fortune cookie at the store!!
That was what i thought too

thanks

I am loving that new underwater furniture set :D
I really dont haha

yeah someone was saying they're decoration but imma thinking they have something to do

What translations??
of the video

EDIT:

at the round table conference, they talked about using street pass to share your houses with players.

is this the round table from forever ago that gave us the map, or a recent one?

Wow, I have seen this Video Breakdown twice and I'm amazed how many little, great details I missed! This game is gonna be like the best game ever! I probably won't have a real life anymore once this game comes out! Really looking forward to it!
I wonder what this pink building is... Is it really a caf?? So many questions...

as for the little pink building, did anyone else notice the sign beside it looked almost like a recycle sign? Maybe its some sort of recycling building where you can trade/recycle your items.

yea the board does look like a cafe menu. i was just wondering!
Something I just though of- it would be cool to choose an instrument the town tune plays in, i was thinking a steel drum would sound really cool and go with the whole island theme... but I know thats highly unlikely.

Back